[BUG] You messed up more animations

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Nocturnal7x, Apr 18, 2013.

1. Nocturnal7x

Nice work team. Now we all get to look at this cool flailing animation. Thats some good weapon handling, just whatever, imma throw my lmg into my hand like I dont give a ****. GG
  2. WalrusJones

Nice work, trying to post a private video on a forum.
    • Up x 2
  3. Radec594

Try not to flip your shoot for a broken anim would ya?
    It's gonna get fixed..
  4. Nocturnal7x

lol ty, I will fix. Youtube has a mind of its own :p
  5. Nocturnal7x

just like the lmg reload for the nc has been fixed from 2 updates ago :p
  6. The Shermanator

Seems like a guy hefting his weapon. I don't see a problem, at least nothing to get so rustled about.
    • Up x 1
  7. RobotNinja

The problem is it now takes longer before you can actually fire your LMG when switching to it. You can't actually fire it (have tried) until it's firmly planted in your left hand.
  8. LibertyRevolution

Good. I approve of this change, leave it, it is a LMG, it should look and feel heavy.
    • Up x 1
  9. Neopopulas

NC slinging their LMGs around like they just don't care, oh you crazy terrorists.
  10. LightningWolfTigrBer

Yah, that's probably intended. Certain weapons take longer to equip than others, would make sense that LMG's take longer to pull out than a medpack given how large and cumbersome they are. Working as intended, relax and adapt.
  11. RobotNinja

I've heard a lot of players so that this or that thing is "working as intended" followed by the devs saying..."Oops."
  12. LightningWolfTigrBer

Well I just checked and the Orion has the same animation so that seems pretty indicative to me.
  13. Nocturnal7x

either bug or another undocumented change.

It looks stupid and there was no reason to change it. This happens with rocket launchers too.
  14. TWFTwilight

There are also some new reload animations atleast for the standard rocket launchers and the bolt action rifles.
    It´s kinda nice from SOE to improve some of the old weapons. I like it.
  15. SgtBreastroker

The Lasher reload animation is broken too. The Battery is missing and doesn't even show up.