You know what makes me mad?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Wintermaulz, Sep 5, 2013.

1. Wintermaulz

People camping in the spawn room. Not enemys, oh no. Allys, who just sit there doing F ALL WHILE THE ENEMY TAKES THE BASE. IT MAKES ME SO MAD, YOU MIGHT AS WELL CALL ME KHARN! I really wish there was a way to kick people out of there, but i dont see that happening.
    [IMG]

/end rant
    • Up x 6
  2. TheAntiFish

3. faykid

glad you're not VS and not on my server

i met a guy like you, he c4'ed a bunch of people in the spawnroom because they were refusing to run out and die instantly

also, spawn camping is fun no matter what side of the shield you are on
    • Up x 2
  4. Badname707

Proxy chat can be magical sometimes.
    • Up x 2
  5. Wintermaulz

i was just at the stronghold, and we had i swear no less then 5 maxes camping in our spawn shooting out when they could have charged and taken back the point. i tank mined the lot of them then killed any medic who tried to rezz them.
    • Up x 1
  6. Rayden78

How would kicking out people help defending the base?
  7. FABIIK

Why not just log out ? You'll do yourself and everyone a favor...
    • Up x 1
  8. Wintermaulz

When the point is 50 feet away, yet everyone seems content to camp in the spawn while we have even population. Your not gonna get the point back by sitting there. If your out numbered by a large margin, its better to move on.
  9. Rayden78

Ah you mean kicking out of spawn .. i thought you meant kicking from game ;)
  10. HellasVagabond

Well to be honest i do understand infantry hiding behind shields but MAXes ? No.
  11. ironeddie

Hate spawn camping on either side. Hate the dicks who think tk'ing is the solution. Because its not your job or right to force people to change how they are playing, even if you disagree with it.

Once again spawn rooms should be removed from the game.
    • Up x 1
  12. TheAntiFish

That moment when you spawn somewhere filled with 20+ friendlies who refuse to leave because of the 2 aircraft, 3 max's and 7-10 infantry camping it... When you can easily push out. But NooOOooOoo we want to sit here laying down ammo packs and fighting to revive the next one of us to drop. All within the safety of our own shields.

There's only so many times you can try to one man push before you start taking things out on your useless team-mates! Besides they were warned first and deemed traitors to the motherland after.
  13. Bill Hicks

It just represents the current target demographic for FPS games.
  14. Phyr

Because running out to die 4 feet from the door is somehow better? Camping in the spawn room is more fun then dieing repeatedly for no reason. If you want to feed the enemy free points that's your choice, I'll just sit back here popping the heads of anyone stupid enough to get in line of sight.
    • Up x 2
  15. LowTechKiller

Feel free to get into your platoon or squad chat and order your men out into the carnage.
    As for the rest of us? If we had any confidence in your judgement or your ability to lead, we would have already joined your platoon. The fact that we haven't is what we call a clue.
    • Up x 4
  16. hansgrosse

This is exactly why I miss the old days of FPS gaming, where there was no such thing as persistent stats unless a server owner custom-coded a separate server/website to keep track of it, and even then it was only player stats for that server.

Rarely had a problem with people cowering in the corner of a bunker in Battlefield 1942. Why? Because dying didn't mean a damned thing outside of the end-of-session stats and the need to wait on a respawn timer.

Your persistent stats are to blame. For all of it.

That is all.
  17. HerpTheDerp

I started camping for the XP

But stayed for the sweet, sweet tears of raging scrubs like OP.

Feed me more.
  18. YoXn

I will be honest with you... Yes I do hate when my teammates stay inside the spawn room when the fight can easily be turned in our favor. However, sometimes you just cannot do much. And what I mean by that is: The enemies can spawn contain you easily in certain bases (Indar, almost every base) with MBT's, Grenade launchers, Max's, etc.

I think the real problem lies within better escapes out of the spawn room. They need more tunnels, ORmake a Bubble like shield outside the exits, make it quite big and have it a impenetrable shield that bullets nor enemy bodies can pass through. This will help the defenders clear a path out of the spawn room.

All-in-all just more ways for defenders to get out safely.
  19. Spoprockel

Swap to infiltrator, shoot some sensor darts to show them that they are not outnumbered, /yell "Death to the red dots!" and storm out to spread hot SMG death over them.

C4ing spawncampers will accomplish only bans and grief lock for you.
  20. Verenz

About 2 weeks ago we had so many NC doing **** all in a camped outpost spawnroom that when the base flipped and they were forced out we immediately retook control of the whole base and spawn camped the TR, I was watching from a roof as my LA when the shield went down and 4 f****** maxes ran out (only 12-24 TR including 1 max, a prowler and 2 mossies versus about 40 NC including 4 maxes).

Personally I don't see anything wrong with the spawn room pain fielding defenders who have been inside for more than 25 seconds - plenty of time to decide whether you are going to fight or redeploy.