You can spawn only after 15 seconds on locations with "Reinforcements needed" and "Squad spawns"

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by FriendlyHuman, Jan 27, 2020.

1. FriendlyHuman

Quick brief of these statuses:
    "Squad spawn" status appears on a hex where your squad leader is located.
    I'm not sure when exactly, but looks like "Reinforcements needed" status appears on hexes where a fights takes place (at least several people), one of your or enemy's points is taken and your faction has lower than 50% of population. Appears only on standard spawns within spawn rooms.

Summary:
    This bug happens quite often (in 10-70% of all fights).

Reproduction steps - 1:
    1) Enter squad.
    2) Let your Leader join fight with "Reinforcements needed" status.
    3) Spawn on the location with "Reinforcements needed" and "Squad spawns" statuses.
    4) Be killed.
    5) Try to spawn on this location again using green button on the map, "Deploy" button or spawn option under "Reinforcements needed".

Reproduction steps - 2:
    1) Enter squad.
    2) Let your Leader join fight with "Reinforcements needed" status.
    3) Spawn on the location with "Reinforcements needed" and "Squad spawns" statuses.
    4) Redeploy.
    5) Try to spawn on location again using green button on the map.

Current behaviour:
    These three buttons in first case show that you can use them after 5 seconds, but they start to work only after 15 seconds. Button under "squad spawns" works as intended after 5 seconds.

The green button on the map in second case show that you can use it immediately, but it start to work only after 15 seconds. Other 3 buttons work immediately.

Repeatability: Always.
    • Up x 1
  2. FriendlyHuman

I also checked "Autospawn" button which appears after death. It works fine.
  3. Fisheyed

I think it's standard spawns as well. Not Just reinforcements needed.
  4. FriendlyHuman

It's another bug not related to this. Quick-vehicle spawn works only after 15 seconds.