You can seemingly buy the Anniversery bundle now.

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Angry Scientist, Oct 30, 2014.

1. Angry Scientist

In the depot, it's under a 'coming soon' title. However, visiting my exceptional page gives access to the AE versions of the weapons, plus the knife. Clicking on unlock brings up a screen to purchase the bundle.

Dare I try and see if I get an early access to the anniversary bundle?
  2. gary the sewer hobo

You might as well, what's the worst that could happen? If it doesn't work you're bound to get a refund if they even take your money at all.
  3. Hosp

You won't get a refund. They'll just give you the bundle when it's intended to be for sale.
  4. Tayradactyl Developer

Edit: Looks like it errors out on purchase, so everything is okey-dokey. If you do manage to get around the error I'd still recommend not buying the bundle yet due to the incomplete assets inside.
    • Up x 2
  5. gary the sewer hobo

Nope, don't do it, things will break.

Seems taradactyl beat me to it, by a few seconds.
    • Up x 1
  6. Souleater

What's in the bundle? Any chance of pics, please?
  7. CEGrif

holo armor, AE version of the NS15m and the Baron, 6 month heroic boost that is account wide and a 2 year camo
  8. Souleater

Okay. Cheers. I hope the 2 year camo is better than last years...it was v disappointing. Still hoping for at least faction recolours.
  9. Nhilys

Tried buying it, it doesn't work. Just tells that we have insufficient Station Cast and goes to the SC purchase page.
  10. EGuardian1

Can we get just the Heroic boost? I'm bleh about the NS15 and Baron but I love having that extra 50%.

Also i like last years Anniversary Camo - a nice counter to my loud yellow "SHOOT ME" camp.