You ahve been disconnected from the server

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by IxiFoori, Sep 25, 2015.

1. 000AmidimA000

"We regret to inform you that the green stuff growing on the pumpkins is responsible for the disconnects. Not only is it an evil pumpkin mold, but the mold programming itself has seeped in to the rest of the code and currupted it beyond our ability to fix. Everyone please remain calm as we regret to inform you that the mold corruption will eventually eat away all player data, and all continent data, thus disabling the game permanently. We will let you know more as the situation progresses, but we may be able to provide a cure for 3,000 DBG. If you want to remain safe from the evil pumpkin mold, please fork over your DBG to us and we'll see what we can do."

With much love,
    The DBG Executives
  2. SikWhite

still crash on cobalt ................
  3. AllHailSTON

Everything was fine pre-patch...
  4. RTBM

Last 30 minutes i've been disconnected 4 time at least..I did a internet service provider glitch/problem check and it did not give me a possitive. So it's definately comming from either the servers or maybe a bug in the latest update wich in that case would be very very strange yet stupid too because that latest patch contains data they use every year when halloween is going on.. Anyway please FIX it tonight!! its frikkin weekend whaaaaaaaaahahahahahahaha (thrilller) ;-)
  5. Ginward

6. Ginward

A little harsh, dude. He's just the front end PR guy. Save your venom for vehicle terminal snipers..
  7. Zer0Dawn

Could be just luck but it worked for me no more disconnects for now.Download and update to microsoft net framework 4.6 and microsoft visual c++ redistributable 2015.Hope it helps;)