You ahve been disconnected from the server

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by IxiFoori, Sep 25, 2015.

1. IxiFoori

yawn...why do I even play this crap anymore
  2. 000AmidimA000

When the servers go down, I picture all the DBG executives sitting around a "Restart Sever" button, smoking cigars, laughing deep throaty laughs as they press the button, and at the same time trying to brain storm ways to sneak DBG payments in to more areas of the game.
    • Up x 1
  3. PhiR

That's a bit unfair, **** happens when you put patches in production. But they should roll back now as it's obvious something is broken
  4. 000AmidimA000

"We plan to implement a 'Do not get disconnected' boost into the in game store. This boost will allow players to remain in game while we laugh our deep throaty laughs and press the "Restart Server" button. Only 1,000 DBG for an hour long boost! Get yours today!"

-Love your DBG overlords
  5. SikWhite

same problem here every 20-30 minutes
  6. Orakel

Nice weekend and guess what ? DC every 10 minutes ...game unplayable im curious if someone from DB take care...
  7. 000AmidimA000

The amount of time I've been unable to play the game these past two months almost surpasses the time I've been able to get in, get on, and play the game. The game is 3 years old... they should not be having this many problems, and nor should these problems be so severe and game breaking.
  8. Aph!

Can not even log in launcher a black box
  9. asmodraxus

Sigh, well that's it for me tonight, love this server stability or lack thereof
  10. PhiR

it's down for maintenance so they're probably rolling back or hotfixing the hotfix of the patch
    • Up x 1
  11. Sir_Patronisation

Post 2nd maintenance - "You have been disconnected" 4th time today yay!
  12. FurCannon

Server crashed again
  13. Planescape

Basic rule in all of the IT firms is, don't roll out patches in production systems on the peak days. So it is ridiculous to patch the server on Friday when it is most crowded.

Sony used to do this, DBG continues the tradition.
  14. ZDarkShadowsZ

Cobalt just disconnected back to the desktop. Not sure if the zone fix was supposed to fix this, but if it was mean't to, it hasn't.
  15. Turiel =RL=

Miller disconnects roughly every 3-5 minutes.
  16. Sir_Patronisation

Aaand Cobalt disconnected yet again.

Unplayable atm, cba reconnecting a 5th time :(
  17. Bluh

all servers even if we had a hotfix from the hotfix of the hotfix.. cashback DB ...
  18. Navariosauro

One minute on Cobalt and then on desktop wow nice!! Tryed this 3 times...well Nightbreak. FK you ok? Nothing works again as usuall after your ******** patching and maintenances. Rly who the holy FK is doing so much crap hm? Get some new trainees or dont let the charwomans do jobs they shouldn't do. Problem exists since HOURS and ohhh no the leisured classes of Nightbreak didn't responce for 2 Shts as usuall. *******...
    • Up x 1
  19. Cheetoh

Mid-afternoon here in the States, and still getting disconnected every few minutes on Emerald.
  20. Garyed

I presume the 'hotfix' has started the continued disconnections!