Y'know what would be nice?

Discussion in 'Emerald (US East)' started by cobaltlightning, Feb 12, 2016.

1. cobaltlightning

To play around with a relatively smaller group in this game. Zergs are okay for certs now and then, but sometimes I want the experience, yeah?

Obviously looking for something like that, Don't care what faction y'all are. I'll reset my character for said faction, though, so I can at least better feel I can contribute the most to it with the 1.4k certs.

I'm kind of an average shooter and I enjoy playing SMG Infiltrator most of the time, but I'm also a capable Engineer and gunner for most vehicle weapons (that being I don't fire at Absolutely Everything unless the main gun fires first, or we're getting shot at) but I feel I'm sort of a jack-of-all-trades in terms of skill. I try to keep an eye on the broad situation and try and assist in situations to the best of my abilities, and I'm likely to throw suggestions for tactics. It'd be a bonus if they're actually considered from time to time. Hell, I'll pull the resources just to have that valk carry the 5 infils needed to storm the gun deck of a tech plant.

In terms of availability, it is usually whenever at this point.

I'm putting this in the Emerald and Connery forums, because I am able to play in either or.
  2. Kraxist

I'm in the market for a new gunner for my Vanguard. NC on Emerald. I'll be playing all tonight if you're interested, hit me up with a message.
  3. gamespyer0350

>Average Shooter

Got a stats page or IGN for that?
  4. cobaltlightning

Yes and No.

I've clocked over a thousand hours with the game, according to steam, but I have the habit of resetting my character(s) quite often. It may be that usually I don't feel like I really lose anything if I do, which I don't.

I use the same IGNs for all 3 factions all the time, but I'm likely to go reset them again before long.
    c0b4ltl1ghtn1ng for VS
    CobaltLightning for TR
    CobaltLightnin for NC
  5. Whiteagle

I'm sorry Cobalt, but the Emerald VS is basically killing the server...
  6. gamespyer0350

Sry for late response, don't come here often.

ANGC runs ops 7-11 PM EST Fri/Sat, reqs are BR70+ and 2+KDR, but if ur in TS u can hop in platoon. Send me a friend request sometime and hop in (same as forum name)
  7. cobaltlightning

Well, I already failed your Battle Rank Requirement. Aside from Resetting often, I've only really played enough that I'd be maybe around 40 or 50. Highest I've ever gotten was 27, iirc.
  8. gamespyer0350

KDR is more important, and if u don't meet that then hop in our TS sometime anyways and just play with us.
  9. JefftheBlue

10. RhombusRhino

You might be exaggerating a bit on how good you are