Yet another Prime Time of Hossin...I know why!

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by OgreMarkX, Nov 7, 2018.

1. utofbu

HECKER!
    • Up x 1
  2. OgreMarkX

WHAAAAAAT????

*puts 30 bounties on utofbu*
    • Up x 1
  3. utofbu

LOL! And you did. I think Silkens got them too!!! TK HIM FOR ME!
  4. Trigga

No idea what SJW means.

But i know he doesnt have that info and cant link the place, that was my point.
  5. Sazukata

SJW means Social Justice Warrior, meant to be a disparaging term. They're thought police that virtue signal a lot and replace reasoning with emotion/morality rather than using them together. Lots of internet outrage over relatively trivial things (such as the option to kill a suffragette in Red Dead Redemption 2). My advice is not to take their misguided activism seriously, as they're mostly just a loud minority on Twitter.

They're annoying of course, but most of the time the term "SJW" is misused as a buzzword by some folks to be condescending and dismissive towards anyone they disagree with. Also to be disregarded.

Anyways, moving away from politics before this becomes a mess... Let's have continents rotate faster during low pop so that less popular ones like Hossin aren't active as much.
  6. Trigga

Thanks Saz, didnt have my abbreviation hat on that day.

Continents are supposed to rotate faster, with an unstable meltdown alert.
    Ive seen 1 since it was implemented, off peak on the second continent, about 18 people on the cont.
    Problem is they still require 41% territory ownership, which means its possible they could never trigger.
    https://forums.daybreakgames.com/ps...g-dead-v-seeds-of-terror.250605/#post-3518129
    Unstable Meltdown
    We've added a new end-of-continent alert where, if a continent ever has less than 150 population when 41% territory control is reached, an "Unstable Meltdown" will occur. Unstable Meltdowns are 45 minute alerts, with reduced territory. This should help continents rotate a bit more quickly during off-peak hours.
    The alert pool is the same, regardless of participating in a full-length Meltdown alert, or the new Unstable version.