Yesterday I got 570+ kills without dying. 1 man to farm them all #PSWorldRecord

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by IronfistNC, Jan 11, 2015.

1. radrussian2

anyone who says the lib is op doesn't know wtf they are talking about. mastering that thing to the level that op and his pilot have mastered it is no small task. its not op its a great vehicle with a medium to high skill ceiling (depending on your natural abilities) and this is the way that vehicles should be designed in games. powerful but staying fairly hard to use.

and i know someone is gonna argue that "yeah well i flew a lib for 10 minutes and got a hundred kills". and good for you. the first time my buddy logged into ps2 he was taking out infy with a non certed mossie and it took me about 3 months of flying to get to that level. everyone is different but you cant just blame the tools. if someone is good at the lib nerfing their tool is only going to hurt pretty much everyone.

instead of crying that its too powerful why dont you actually put your ******* shoulders up and learn to fly a lib so that good crews arent able to fly around uncontested. or just cry for the rest of you lives which im sure is what is likely to happen.
    • Up x 1
  2. Tibbers

Sure piloting a lib isn't an easy feat, but this guy was playing bail assault while sitting in a gun for ten hours

Where is the skill in that?
    • Up x 1
  3. RHYS4190

Ironfist Good job you deserve the glory or Infamy. I would not have come on here though and bragged about. Internet full of hope less losers who spew hate full $#% from behind the safety of there moms computer. Hopefully some one will nock some sense into there heads one day.
  4. Cimm0

It's a job well done and admirably executed, but there's a few things that make people angry:
    - Yesterday A TEAM got, with their teamwork, 570+ kills.
    - Using "I" as if one had done all the work himself is as silly as saying "I captured the Crown" while everyone else took care of the real threats.- The ability to take criticism instead of trying to disregard everyone else's opinion by labeling them "haters" or "losers" is a good skill to have. This doesn't concern OP but other people.
    Simply put...respect teamwork, respect people, handle criticism well and be realistic and people will like you a lot more.
  5. HadesR

Doesn't Recursions stat tracker only track the stats of those who actually use the thing ?

If that's the case then in theory there could be many many more people with bigger killstreaks that don't use the client ... And hence haven't got some random achievement recorded.
  6. Moonheart

Well, that's an impressive achievement... but not like if people ever doubted that aircraft are easy-mode farm tools against infantry.
  7. hostilechild

This can be so true at times, even on Connery. Last night 2 libs, 1gal and about 12+ mossies(which they kept pulling or new ones showed up) over a base in a large fight. How many people pulled MAX? 3 I got a ton of exp (and lots of mossie kills some pilots more than once - over 30kills, libs just ran), if they ever coordinated they would have plastered us but nope all solo attacks never back to back or 3 at a time etc. This went on for about 2hrs when i logged to watch OSU whoop Oregon.

The only lib kill game when all 3 of us focused him when he got greedy.
  8. Tiggah

I'm glad you enjoyed gunning and slaying in a liberator. Again that pilot /BeasT mode! I gunned for dreadnaut when he was on vs and a pilot with skill is amazing to gun for.

Now try to get 500 kill streak or 1700 certs doing AA in 10hours. I don't even care if you do it from the spawn room. Please let me know how that works for you. In fact I'd send you a 100$ gift card of your choice since SOE won't make anything worth buying If you achieve such a feat. Since we all know how "fun"AA is.
    • Up x 1
  9. Leer

AA is only a deterrent. don't want to get shot down fly away. I run a fair bit of AA and most pilots turn and run after taking out there target. If anything AA needs to be improved so that a pilot that does stay around to finish the kill is downed.

To turn it around(and correct it). Air should be a deterrent to ground forces and not an area denial tool for 5 hexs... this isn't far from the truth.
  10. dopy7dvs

Ironfist..If this really is you...why ON EARTH would you POST something about it? Just enjoy your play session. No need to rub it in. It's just gonna cause haters.

I hate it when vets do this garbage.
  11. Milspec

well shoot, missed it. I'm fairly enjoying anti-air when targets are close enough to hit. I hopped into a base-top AA gun the other night, a crapload of aircraft headed in from the WG, and I got 3 gal kills and a reaver before someone got the turret. Much fun, ty for the certs :D
  12. LegioX

I went on a 37 kill streak as HA last night. That takes more skill than your lib farming.
    • Up x 1
  13. axiom537

Any monkey can press a button...The real congratulations goes to the pilots...
    • Up x 2
  14. Jachim

Nobody cares about Recursion because it is a KDR padding stat tracker. Your two pilots deserve far more recognition than you, and the Lib was the easiest thing to do this in. Plus you ran LA as a secondary so didn't even help repair.
    • Up x 1
  15. Jachim

Amen brother. As HA it's easier than any other class, but it is still harder to do than LA gunning for a lib.
  16. Leer

Those hopeless losers are just pointing out the obvious. To bad some don't/can't see it.
  17. The_Blazing

Totally agree, the fact that one single person did it is an obvious and undeniable proof that the Liberator needs a huge sledgehammer nerf. Splash damage should be removed from the Zepher, the Duster should have its COF brought back to 5 degrees and Liberators should die from 30 flak rounds. Hopefully by nerfing it hard enough we'll prevent unacceptable situations like this from happening ever again, and finally allow infantry to fight they way they want in any fight without having to worry about combined arms, just as they rightfully deserve.
  18. Revel

I'd be more impressed if you had more than 190 directive points, had auraxiumed a single infantry gun, and didn't run at the first sign of danger when farming small groups of infantry, being BR 100 and all.
    • Up x 2
  19. Revel

Nah just 56. Because if a tank buster lib can 1 clip a 450 resource tank in 2 seconds in skilled hands, a 450 resource AA max should be able to 1 clip a lib with skilled hands instead of merely tickling it right? I mean fair is fair.
    • Up x 1
  20. z1967

So, how did the other guy (UrSooGarbage) do it? I kinda want to see the method to the madness that this is.