Ye Olde NC Alert Victory

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by TheShrapnelKing, Oct 9, 2014.

1. TheShrapnelKing

This footage is rather old and as it wasn't terribly awesome I didn't do anything with it. Luckily for my purposes today, I never bothered to delete it.

See, the Emerald NC are having, shall we say, a victory drought of the worst possible kind. I have not seen the NC win an alert for several weeks now. So, to marginally prop up your (and my own) spirits, I dusted off this clip and chopped out the first 90% of it cuz it's not that good and it's too long, and unfortunately I did not seem to even have been fighting at the match-winning base capture at East River Sky Station. But what you can do, is go to exactly 7:00 of this video and, if you want, stare at that "New Conglomerate is Victorious" sign as long as you need to in order to regain any kind of confidence in your faction. I'm not sure how much good it'll do you, but I hope it does. I hope it sinks in that yes, indeed, it IS possible for us to win, it is not fantasy, much as it may seem like it.

Now stop farming the TR and go kill the Vanu dammit.
  2. minhalexus

I still don't get why people take alerts so seriously.

2 reasons I go on the alert contitnent:-

1)+30% XP
    2) Good place for harassing or tanking

I really don't care about that -50% boost, the current resource system is very generous anywayz.
  3. Epic High Five

We captured and held Indar all day yesterday for half priced ESFs to hunt pumpkins with. We're consistently winning 1-2 alerts a day. And we're doing this with the attitude that alerts are dumb hellzerg festivals which are not to be entered into unless nothing better presents itself aka just like alerts were in February except now only 2/3 of the factions think they're dumb.

I'd say we're doing pretty well. Sounds like you want the NC to be the VS, in which case I recommend you join the VS or hop in command chat and actually try to change things instead of just complaining.

Don't want to? That's fine. Stop criticizing.
  4. Negator

no Weary, YOU should create a one man outfit, then expect everyone to listen when you stand on your pedestal yelling at all the pedestrians downtown.
  5. Epic High Five

6. TheShrapnelKing

I reserve the right to ***** about anything I want no matter how hypocritical or unfounded, cuz the internets.
  7. DatVanuMan

Can I do that???
  8. EGuardian1

no no no no... if you want NC victory....

This was after we won our first tech plant alert in ages - with literally 12 seconds on the clock.