Yay! NC Connery Took Indar...For Less Than An Hour

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Blue_Shift, Nov 20, 2015.

1. Blue_Shift

I never have seen so many NC ESF in the Sky at once. I think Everybody on NC was so Excited they finally locked Indar that we all rolled esf lol. Its almost as if we had as many Reavers in the air as there are usually Mosquitos.

I think TR was pissed we capped Indar. They Rolled a ton of mossies as well. They have been locking indar religiously for weeks months?
  2. DooDooBreff

awesome post
  3. Leftconsin

Can you please inform your NC brethren on Connery that Hossin does NOT give you cheap scat maxes any more and you can stop wasting your time ghost capping the place?
  4. Taemien

What I found more amusing was when there was a super fight on Esmair yesterday with pushes from FXHD and QoQ.. the VS and NC decided to have a ghost cap race on Indar. VS won that though.

Good thing was the majority of VS and NC were on Esamir at the real fight. But TR was able to take it despite having the lowest worldwide pop. Wasn't without a decent fight from the NC though. They put up a good show. VS sort of.. didn't. towards the end.
  5. Blue_Shift

When Tr Out-Pops everyone its not because NC still thinks they get max bonus, its because they would rather ghost cap and force small skirmishes then get farmed by tr.
  6. Bindlestiff

I think continents are flipping too quickly right now.
  7. Taemien

During Primetime yesterday (double exp) NC had 430 players, TR had 380. That's a full platoon the NC had more than the TR. How is the TR out-popping the NC?

Everyone knows the real fights on Connery happen between 7pm and 11pm PST. Any other time is just a ghost cap for anyone.