[Suggestion] x1 Scope for dumbfire

Discussion in 'Heavy Assault' started by Armcross, May 14, 2015.

1. Armcross

Why not?
    Here are some examples from real-life:
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    Hope with much simpler version of this it can help players hit target in greater distance and/or moving/flying vehicles. Not intend against infantry. And also it should come with instruction manual so we can understand the lines and numbers.
    • Up x 5
  2. DawnofWar11

I kinda like the idea, I have my problems hitting a tank, 150m+ with my NS decimator, but could you please change the title of the thread? "1x reflex" is veery misleading, I suppose you know the 1x reflex ingame.
  3. qiray12

Its not bad but i dont think ill prefer this over the standard iron sight. Mainly cus the RL blocks your vieuw alot and this is maybe gonna make it worse.
    Its maybe better if there was a dumpfire that was more suited for longer ranges cus the dumpfires we know now dont have a huge lot of range to really make use of the sight.

But i like the idea :p thumbs up.
  4. Armcross

Sorry, I don't see an option to edit the title.

I can hit my target by longrange dumbfire. As long as it dosent move or react to my miss, mostly deployed sundie.
  5. TheKhopesh

And thermals for the Phoenix.
    Smoke on vehicles that you're chasing will often blind you making it impossible to see obstructions in your way as you pilot the missile in toward the target.
  6. TheKhopesh

Same.

If it weren't intercepted by that infantry, I would have landed the shot on the sundy.
  7. Armcross

From base of the smoke fire ahead where the source of the smoke is going. Rather than your obstacle make it your targeting beacon. Tell me if it works I'm not sure yet that it works.
  8. TheKhopesh

When the target is billowing and you're chasing in hot pursuit of a lightning, harasser, or even a racer chassis MBT, the smoke is often too thick and too wide to see your target or any turns he's made until you've exited his smoke trail and by then it's too late.

Not that this happens all the time, but it's common enough that it warrants a way to see smoke, but be able to clearly identify your target and his movements.
    Sadly, the q-spot dorito isn't enough to tell when his treads are turning, or I'd just use that.
  9. Leivve

I'd be ok with this. Having different scopes that say different information, so you choose what you want on it.
  10. prodo123

I prefer my ES lockons because they have non-obstructive crosshairs and faster rockets.