WWYD - certifications.

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by MikeyGeeMan, Nov 8, 2015.

1. MikeyGeeMan

What would you do with the next 2000 certs?

I consider myself an above average player.

The goal here is to get some critical feedback to improve.

I've changed my style to be more teamwork orientated and my stats have taken a major hit.

Do I suck?
    Where would you spend the next 2000 certs?

http://ps2.fisu.pw/cert/?name=mikeygeeman2

Here's hoping the comments are constructive and other players can get some good advice from this.

Flame away.
  2. YoungPedro

I'm not really good at flaming so i leave this to the others

concerning the 2000 i would probably recommend extended mags for the bursters and the last point in lockdown for the max. I feel like everyone should have a decent AA loadout at their disposal and that one lock-on launcher seems a bit lackluster. Considering that AA needs players that go for team effort over personal gain this seems like a pretty good fit for your current playstyle

Or just wait for the ANT and dump your certs into that once it comes out
  3. MikeyGeeMan

See I didn't even consider that. Thanks. Will check it out.
  4. Campagne

Spending certs depend on playstyle, so I'll just let others give you their own advice.

But if you actually are supporting your team, then you are better than most other players, and certainly do not suck.
  5. Tommyp2006

Just by looking at your player stats, you've got fairly high ratings in headshot ratios, but average ratings in accuracy. Could be that you're too focused on HSR and not overall accuracy. Also kind of hard to tell without knowing what weapons you are currently using. Looking at your KDR and your KPM, I'd say maybe you're playing a bit too aggressively? Hard to tell really just on stats alone, would have to see a video of normal gameplay. Looking over your certs, throwing certs into infantry isn't really going to help you out much there, you're already good to go in most places except infiltrator. You may want to look into running Advanced Shield Capacitor if you find yourself getting caught out too often with your shields down.

Otherwise cert wise, looks like you should either put them into AA max like the poster above said, or put some more certs into infiltrator sensor and hacking, both of which can be very useful in a team situation.
  6. TheFlamingLemon

Cert more into Icarus and get a gun with an advanced laser sight. Whenever you fight in close range just fly up and hipfire.
  7. FieldMarshall

If you play Infiltrator, the two last ranks of motion spotter and last rank hunter cloak is really valuable. 2000certs total.
    Or if you want to be amazed, you can unlock AP for Prowler and start working on reload speed. 3250certs (not including optics)

Without knowing your playstyle its a bit hard to tell. I would personally upgrade to flak5 on all the classes pretty quick.
    As for your stats, i dont know. I just looked at the certs.