WTF SONY!?!? More errors?

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Killerav, Jan 29, 2013.

1. Hydragarium

My game has worked since beta and I have never had any folders or anything of the sort in my public folder. :confused:
  2. HerbertKnivez

It took you two hours? Thats cute, took me 14 hours and I have had to redownload up to 6 times since release.
  3. Killerav

So then do I have to reinstall????? Btw the game gives me freezing and lag becaues my computer has a bad game processor. I dont even know if I should reinst.
  4. Veratu SOE

Killerav, I'm looking into some server side log data to see if we can find out where this issue exists.

Can you do me a favor and click on the Advanced tools button (The wrench on the left side) and PM me all of the data in there (including errors) after you try to patch?

Thanks
    • Up x 1
  5. Killerav

I left a message plz check
  6. Incinerage

So ok to summarise:

• You have had a problem with the launcher when attempting to play PS2
    • You have come on the forums to make a flame post and blame SoE out of hand
    • You demand a solution that doesn't involve you reinstalling PS2 because 2 hours is too long to wait for a free game client
    • The problems seems to arise from a file which is missing on your computer which in all probability is not missing due to any fault of SoE

And you don't see anything wrong with this?
    • Up x 2
  7. Killerav

well, flaming soe was the only way to get attention to the thread. and no i wouldn't reinst. maybe if someone could gimme that file..
  8. WSNeo

Why can't I like this more than once!?
  9. WSNeo

You DO realize that it's been more than 12 hours since you addressed this issue and you're worried about two hours to get a completely clean installation on your system? What if someone gives you a corrupted file, or a keylogger? I'm guessing that will be SOE's fault due to your stubbornness/laziness as well right?
  10. Killerav

Well here's the thing kids: I unistalled PS2 and left it for good. The game didn't have enough settings for me to get less in-game lagg. In other words, the games graphics are so advanced that it freezes when I join a game and is very laggy. Thanks for all your help SOE and I take back what I said. I was being pretty stupid. I hope everyone else with good computers will enjoy PS2 and bye to the Epic Combat Game! (Btw, SOE, you should try making game with lower graphics for slow computers) :/
  11. Killerav

Well, bye to PS2. SOE did a good job on the game but I beleive it's only for fast computers so bye because mine is slow and old and here are the specs btw:

Model: Presario CQ56 Notebook PC
    Processor: Intel(R) Celeron(R) CPU 900 @ 2.20GHz
    Installed memory(RAM): 2GB
    64-Bit op sys

So there you have it. Try making the game more compatible with that type of computer. ^^^^^^^
  12. Pig

Oh my....
  13. Hydragarium

Whahahahaha. You singlehandedly saved my day, Killerav. 900 Mhz.

Oh my indeed.:rolleyes:
  14. Atrixblu

ROFL did you not check the min sys requiremets, i mean MAN!! your running a anchient system that hardly runs any game then come here and P155 and Moan to sony about having a problem!
  15. Killerav

XD According to Veratu from SOE he said that the game will be having an update soon that will improve game performance...but I guess it won't make any difference for me based on what you guys are saying. Guess I'll have to stick to the other FTP FPS shooters like Artic Combat, Bf P4f, combat arms, etc.
  16. Doctore

aaoowh c'mon man, don't be so sad? I found a computer like that in a dumpster too? It ran a GameBoy Colour emulator really good! lots and lots of hours with pokémon blue :)

I had soo fun!

Well sorry m8 I don't have time for forums anymore today ^^ need to play planetside 2! ciao :D
  17. Incinerage

Oh my......excuse me but.......

BWAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

huuurrgghhh...........AHAHAHAHAH

sucks to be you babby, I'm off to play some PS2

ps: you're a spastic and the internet is all full up of those so you might want to consider your tenure here.
  18. Korlego

I got the same error after that last update 20th of February, and I did everything but I didn't find ApplicationUpdaterService.exe. folder :/ That's a folder that's hide somewhere but I can't find it :/ Can someone help me with it? I didn't have that problems before the update and now I got that error th whole time. I've also reinstalled the game twice so that's not an issue