Wtf nice ...... Godsaw

Discussion in 'Heavy Assault' started by T1nk4bell, Feb 25, 2016.

1. T1nk4bell

Finaly auraxmedal my godsaw ..... Did i missed something changes cause dat godsaw rocks rly hard
  2. Nehlis

After getting over a thousand kills with it i'd say its more you've learned the weapon.
  3. T1nk4bell

Hmmm mayb true :D i just wondering more than 30% accru .. think iam in love ;D
  4. Moz

Godsaw is a great gun.
  5. Gutseen

Ez non hoz recoil kick spitter.
    only benefit is that it damage tends 2 lag out less that any TR gun
  6. T1nk4bell

y but its not that easy to use tr guns as nc player -.-........
  7. Mianera

Really? I find the weapon horrible and piece of crap. I have it, but would only use it as a last resort if all other LMG's bugged out.
  8. WaffleMonster

The Godsaw received a buff a while pack, principally to it's COF. It's now a really good weapon but like the gauss saw people have issues using it as they don't know how to burst or control the recoil.
    • Up x 1
  9. Nalothisal

what a lot of people don't understand when they first get the godsaw (love you babe *mwah*) is that you should treat it like the normal nc6 gauss saw, just with a much faster reload.
    • Up x 1
  10. IberianHusky

Godsaw is pretty great. Easily my favorite LMG. Only problem is that after 4000 kills almost every other weapon feels like a pea shooter to me now. These days I perform significantly worse on TR and VS because I find the only usable weapons to be the TMG-50/Flare.