Wrel: ES pistols are going to get buffed

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Hegeteus, Feb 8, 2016.

1. Hegeteus

• Up x 3
  2. Iridar51

Wrel said Inquisitor gets 2-round burst mode. That's neat, halving the click rate should make Inquisitor quite decent. For a spammy sidearm, it's pretty accurate.

Though still kinda redundant. Inquisitor looks like it's supposed to be powerful, with that magnum compensator and all. I'd rather they doubled the damage, and halved the rate of fire. Result is the same, but more epic.

I wonder what's in store for other weapons. I hope MagScatter gets a magazine size increase.
  3. LodeTria

I hope the camera shake from non-ADS is removed.
  4. haldolium

5. Hegeteus

I think most probable buffs to mag-scatter are mag size and fire rate. I'm not very concerned about that personally though, since I've had a lot of time to come in terms with all it's downsides and any positive change sounds exciting after a mind numbing amount of usage
  6. OldMaster80

Oh god thanks finally pistols are going to match standard of the heavy revolvers!
  7. Liewec123

another great change since Wrel became a dev, praised be our lord and savior!
  8. EPIC389

How does one insert an image from own files cos the forum keeps saying the photo is too big even when I squeezed it down to tiny.
  9. Archard

I can see it now. "Mag-Scatter: Magazine sized doubled and 2 round burst added."

In game it would just be two Mag-Scatter duct taped together. True NC ingenuity.
  10. Poppington

What? No buff for the repeater? The weakest ranged pistol in the game?

Obviously Wrel hates TR! Down with the false prophet!

----

Seriously though, these sounds good, although I'm surprised at the crossbow. Hopefully it's a very small tweak.
  11. Haquim

This is so ingenious, I would go NC for a week running around as Stalker screaming incoherently about my twin-linked magscatter and the advantages of capitalistic motivation regarding the advancements of weapons engineering.
  12. MonnyMoony

Buff to the Spiker (yey!)...........'s charge mode (oh! :rolleyes:)

It'll have to be good to make it even remotely useful.
  13. Hegeteus

I think it's a decent gun already(just except for the charge mode) so it's good that they specifically focus on that. In best case it becomes an unique and functional sidearm