Wraith Foundation

Discussion in 'Cobalt (EU)' started by K'Tnae, Aug 19, 2015.

1. K'Tnae

"The way of shadows, wetwork, assassination, infiltration. These words all come under one word; Stealth.
    The Wraith Foundation aims to train the best 'Infiltrators' in Planetside, this includes: Sniping, Recon, Assassination, Harrassment, Overwatch and something I like to call 'Reign of Shadows'.

In combat, we assist other Outfits by taking out key players and classes; Medics and Engineers are top priority, followed by Infiltrators and Heavies, then MAX units and Light-Assault."

Wraith Foundation is a very new outfit, looking to train new players in how to use the Infiltrator Class, and allow old players to share their knowledge and experiance.
    However, combat is not everything! We also encourage socializing between our members.

For today and tomorrow, we are open enrollment. See you planetside!
    --
    Update: Due to a lack of response, the enrollment will remain open till further notice.
  2. K'Tnae

We have a few members, but finally got the site up!
    We accept new players as well as experienced players, and I'm happy to take new Infiltrator players on 'outings' to teach them how to play better!
  3. Gingerapple

im looking for some friends to play with!

add Gingerapplepie ingame and we will have a chat :)
  4. K'Tnae

I will do, however i'm not on PS2 till late Wednesday, but we can chat on Steam; Steamcommunity.com/id/wdw0770