Wraith Ants Confirmed.

Discussion in 'Infiltrator' started by CuteBeaver, Jan 26, 2016.

1. CuteBeaver

This was released on youtube. If you look carefully @ 4 seconds you can see BBurness (developer) trying to place the bunker. However it turns red as what appears to be the wraith ANT driving through the middle of the screen. Once it exits the structure the object turns green and becomes place-able again.

You might have to click the cogwheel in the lower right hand menu and slow it down to see it.

This could possibly give infiltrator drivers something to do besides just using the flash. Not sure on the specifics. Module could be for everyone. Either way stealth toy. Lets be honest who of us WONT be using this as an upgrade for running people over <3
    • Up x 1
  2. Carl1879

My first thought was about running people over I must admit.
  3. Iridar51

I wanted to say "are you sure this wasn't a cloaked sundie" but then I realized sundies have to be deployed for it. Derpity-derp-derp. It actually kinda makes sence for ANTs to have a cloak module, though I'm not sure it would/should REQUIRE an infil pilot.
  4. CovertYank

Another reason to hate Infil's.

Correction.

Another reason to hate Infil players who do nothing but drive around in cloak flash's.