Wow! Flying Maxes?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Scatterblak, Oct 19, 2021.

1. Scatterblak

Ok, so, we don't call cheaters out, and since there's apparently no cheating anyway, I just want to know if someone can tell me how I can outfit my max to jump this far? Super amazing, and the guy killed me instantly - had no chance at all!! Really amazing stuff (not cheating, apparently). Check it out:

(The actual amazing fly max bit is near the end)

So, again, not calling anyone out for cheating - just wondering how to outfit my max like this? I've got tons of certs ready to go. Kudos to you, ruinureday2!
    • Up x 2
  2. JibbaJabba

LOL

Did you report him? Why are you here telling us about it?
    • Up x 1
  3. UberNoob1337101

Didn't know they reimplemented the PS1 VS MAX into the game.
    • Up x 1
  4. RabidIBM

BR 11 with 25 directive score and a troll handle? It's just some incel who'd be happy that you posted him. This lets him know that he succeeded in making you salty. Just report and carry on. This s**t happens in a free game.
    • Up x 2
  5. JustGotSuspended

^

email cheater@planetside2.com with the vid and hell be banned in an hour.
    • Up x 1
  6. JustGotSuspended

I don't think anyone's denied the existence of cheaters in this game, that would be wild. However many stress they are rare, abnormal, highly unlikely occurrences that most players will likely not experience in their daily, weekly, or even monthly/yearly session.

The simple fact you choose to post this proves how shocking it is to encounter a cheater in this game. Just report and move on, being dramatically salty and making it known is exactly the kind of reaction those script kiddies hope to get.
  7. 535397998

这个作弊器官方不检测得!你举报也没有什么用处!
    这个人是个中国玩家!他一个人杀死全服务器得人。有人举报过他一个人杀死三百多个人!举报后才封他。
  8. brutes359

Cheaters aren't rare in planetside. I see them practically every hour over here on console. There are entire clans of them now, and one only needs look up and see an ESF flying backwards while shooting at another aircraft to see it in action. I can count the number of times I've seen cheaters with aimbots go soaring past with ambusher jump jets, headshoting everyone on the way. Or the players who can simply walk through entire squads shooting at them with barely a scratch. I wont name any of them of course, doing so would only give them the satisfaction of attention. But I acknowledge it is a major problem in the game right now.

However, this is not an issue with just planetside. It is more noticeable however because planetside 2 is an older game. As an older game, it is now being marketed towards other countries around the world that have larger bases of hackers. Just as with any second-hand game in the market. Couple this with the brand new plug and play jailbreaking boxes for consoles and the already existing script sites, as well as daybreaks own neutering of their anti-cheat software, AND the inclusion of Chinese players in European and US servers though server merging's (Hacking is actually encouraged in china), its a wonder we don't see people playing god as they float across the map with their hands T-posed, killed everyone who looks in their direction.

oh, and those plug and play cheat boxes...yea, they sold out from every company that manufactured them.....IN DAYS. Your only going to see the number of cheaters rising unless the devs start cracking down. That means banning known cheaters IP addresses, so they cant come back. That means reinstating and improving their Anti-Cheat software. That means hiring and assigning moderators to monitor the battles FOR A LIVING and investigating possible cheater activity. That also means separating continents into their own servers to cut down on server lag and separate nations with a known hacker issue into their own server. And yes, I know that will cut the player base numbers down further, but it needs to be done. We will lose more players from the game if nothing is done then we would with these changes.

It comes down entirely to ineptitude of game developers, refusal to commit adequate recourses to the task, the MVP (Minimum viable product) production mentality, and a rising number of hackers from various reasons. It wont go away on its own, and the more length the devs give them, the more they will take.
  9. JustGotSuspended

Hard to determine which part is more delusional this ↑ or this ↓

I must congratulate you for surprising me, I didn't think it could get funnier but then you managed to lodge in a suggestion to add more servers in a game that doesn't make money and doesn't even have enough pop to maintain it's current servers! Splendid, really marvelous turn of events. A truly memorable post that deserved to be saved.
  10. brutes359

Your sarcasm is dry and unhelpful. You can laugh all you want on the suggestion that the team wont do anything, and your probably right. But these are suggestions on how to deal with the cheating issue of the game. If you have nothing to add of value to that argument, then do not bother. Naysayers such as you are the reason this mess is occurring in the first place, and it wont go away unless it is addressed. I do not expect it to be fixed of course, but I don't have to remain silent about it.

Also, please tell what part of the post is delusional. Do you deny that planetside is an older game that is marketed more widly now as such? Do you deny that there are cheaters that have developed entire industries around cheating? Or do you simply deny that there are cheaters in planetside all together? The evidence is in the game.
  11. Scatterblak

Sorry, I didn't intend to confuse you. I was being somewhat facetious - just posted some interesting footage intended to entertain while also picking at the 'there aren't any cheaters' faction. Yes, I reported him, and provided a link to the video.
  12. JibbaJabba

Then he's gone. Off to make a new account and download some **** to spoof his hardware ID and IP addy perhaps. But gone. They can't go back in time and make new accounts cost anything so it's the best they can do.

I've heard the playstation has it bad. And I've heard Soltech is real bad.

On Emerald though? Super rare. I could count on one hand the number of times I've seen **** like this since launch.