Would you remove shotguns from NC max?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Bape, Aug 22, 2014.

1. Atis

Some outfits, like Emerald VS, can use maxes so often, they basically pad stats for all VS maxes. On Cobalt and Miller I see NC maxes as often as TR/VS, even more sometimes.
  2. Goretzu

Maybe, but even if that is they case then theres the issue of why they do that.
  3. Atis

Issues are MAX being cheap atm and MAX crash being simple yet effective. Organized outfits just make it more often, its easier for them to time it and provide proper support.
  4. Goretzu

This isn't just now, it has pretty much been how it always has been.
  5. Atis

Before it took longer to accumulate resources with small territory. Now you can be sure about your mate's minimal nanite income, ie armor is more spammable and armor issues are more visible.
  6. Grayson

Yup, would that would be nice I'm kinda sick of that lack of range...(and imo they don't even need to change weapon models....just give them normal bullets.)
  7. Goretzu

It's always been that pre and post resource.
  8. DevDevBooday

YES purely to stop the NC biolab cluster****s.
  9. Atis

I have not denied that, I insist on fact that scale of the issue changed.
  10. Goretzu

More or less MAXs pulled doesn't change the underlying factors though, it just changed the total numbers, and actually reinforces what is seen.
  11. Towe

How convinient for you...
    If you cant proof your point you have no right to insist on proof from your counterpart.

Also you seem to be one of the guys just ignoring points, since youre still stuck in your duel mindset.
    As a reminder someone mentioned the situation where you just entered a room and you can turn around and leave it in less then .3sec. Also I can imagine several situations with more than 2 people involved where the .3secs make a difference.