[Suggestion] would it be cool if we had...

Discussion in 'Infiltrator' started by VSDerp, Oct 26, 2013.

1. VSDerp

some kind of night vision scopes for sniper rifles?? would ya think it would be considered op? just wondering what my fellow infiltrators thoughts on this.
  2. DeadliestMoon

Had an idea like this in my attachments thread. Someone said that it's been thought of before but it was scratched.
    • Up x 1
  3. VSDerp

well that sucks.
  4. Regpuppy

There was actually one in the beta. I forget if it was the same x6-7 zoom of the default or a little less zoom, but the devs decided to scrap it.
    • Up x 1
  5. VSDerp

yes i remember that. not sure why they took it out.
  6. Havic

Personally, I would really like to have the ability to hack enemy vehicles. Whether they are in the vehicle or it has been abandoned, does not really matter to me.
    • Up x 1
  7. Larolyn

I'm not keen on this idea. But I would love to be able to hack enemy sundy terminals. That would be hella useful.
  8. Havic

that is a good idea as well.
  9. Vaphell

and i am not keen on the idea that my main AV is following a damaged tank and killing its driver during repairs and then trying to prevent him from jumping in after respawn, which is easier said than done. That's BS, since more often than not it costs me more time and legwork than it is for him, all for 1 kill and in the end it doesn't prevent anything.
    That said i wouldn't mind hackable terminals on sunderers.
  10. Darkelfdruid_LOL

if no night vision....could we....get....dual weild knifes pls :D

give me that and you can take ALL of my weps from me...BA....side arms...heck take my cloak even.
  11. Get2dachoppa

Sniper rifles, in general, need more useful attachments. At this point, most people just equip their scope of choice and maybe a suppresser and that's about it. I think a night vision scope option couldn't hurt on the short range sniper rifles. Some kind of range finder couldn't hurt either. May not help more experienced players, but for newer players it might help them. You could also make attachments that reduce scope sway, give us the ability to steady our aim for a bit longer, or allow us to chamber the next round quicker. Or maybe even sniper ammo that extends the damage falloff range. Those were just ideas off the top of my head.