Worthless engineers

Discussion in 'Engineer' started by ikillyou1990, Mar 31, 2013.

1. Bill Hicks

dude. Im talking about the sundy that is on fire when we need a 15 seconds to secure a point or lose the fight, not parking infront of a spawn, heck Id teamkill them myself
  2. smoke eater

You team kill them... that is why they don't help you. Anyone that runs me over, I don't repair. You shoot me, I don't supply ammo.

Why is the sundy on fire, oh wait, you expect engineers to run up and supply ammo then run back and fix everything. Why bother to protect the sundy, someone else will do it. So why bother to repair the sundy when someone else will do it.

Team kill them yourself. Great way to make friends
  3. Bill Hicks

you are clueless
  4. MFP_TK_01

Sounds like we have a few whiners in here. Well just to let you know, I'm here to service me, not you.

I drop ammo at every location that I stop at, if you can't move a few feet to it or you run away from it, that's your issue.
    If I see a vehicle that needs repping then I'll try to rep it, if you drive off then you obviously don't need it that badly.
    The same applies to a max; if I try to rep you and you take off on me then you have obviously felt it was good enough.
    If any of this is an issue for you then too bad. I've got 99 problems but you ain't one. If this makes you rage and want to TK, just remember that the next AV missile is going up your ***, and then I'll patiently wait for a medic to come rez you so I can do it again.
  5. Xiaobaozha

Of course frustration kicks in eventually, especially when we invest so much time into games like this but this surely needs to remain a positive encouragement for team work. Somehow a team kill reaction/suggestion seems counterproductive...?

There are enough team-kill accidents in this game already and receiving a clearly intentional one is not a pleasant experience and certainly disheartening.