Worst faction to fight?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by IberianHusky, Aug 8, 2014.

1. IberianHusky

Which factions on which servers do you find most annoying to fight?

For me and I'm sure many other people, the Emerald VS is probably the most rage-inducing and demoralizing faction to fight in the entire game. First the mlgfits show up to curbstomp you, then the zerg comes in to kick you out once and for all. Fighting the Emerald VS makes me want to quit the game. The Miller TR can also be a royal ***** to fight with all their overpop. For whatever reason, the NC is the easiest and most fun to fight across all the servers I've played on.
  2. BanthaFodder

I can't stand VS, ice skating tanks and PPA spam. On Emerald they seem to be notorious for armor spamming and on Connery a lot of them seem to be high level and experienced. Fighting NC and TR are a lot more enjoyable.
  3. Crayv

I really do hate fighting VS. Their default "camo" tends to blend in very well with the darker colored structures and blend in rather well at night. Magriders are frustrating to kill. Their MAX is almost silent compared to the loud clanks and whirrs the NC and TR MAXs make.

It's just generally and unfun faction to fight.
    • Up x 1
  4. Captain Kid

Vs on Emerald. Magriders, ppa, tons of maxes. And they are like a Duracell bunny they keep coming back with more and more tanks. You think you defended that base? HA! no, 5 minutes later they are back with a vengeance.
    • Up x 1
  5. Vixxing

I love how everybody fears VS... :) My theory is: since we are low pop mostly, older, more experienced gamers join the underdogs, what we old dawgs lack in reflexes we more than make up for in beeing able to cooperate and oldschool "skillz"
    (play all 3 factions on Cobalt VS=mostly friendly ppl, polite and nice TR=angry germans screaming on voicecomms NC=stupid kids teamkilling as much as killing enemies)
  6. Rodinvac

Any faction that is more coordinated than mine while I'm playing.
    Teamwork is OP.
  7. Bape

No actually most VS players are really bad and the only reason they are winning in Emerald is because they have outfits that abuse OP toys or zerg/max all the dam time.
    • Up x 3
  8. Moz

On Woodman EU its the VS.

They just have a MASSIVE pop advantage making it near impossible to beat them.

You can have a full platoon holding a base and its doesnt matter, they just drop two full platoons on you aaaaaand BLOB!

Please note im not saying this isnt a vaild tactic as it clearly is.

The thing i find odd is it seems they actually find this fun aswell, even though every fight they win is a 2 v 1 in their favour.
  9. NinjaTurtle

PPA

nuff said
  10. \m/SLAYER\m/

teammates
    • Up x 4
  11. Kociboss

On Cobalt I don't like fighting VS.

They have an organized zergfit called TRID (3100+ members). You shoot one and 10 more appear. Many fights turn into PPA campfest from both air and ground, at least on Indar.

Unfrotunately Hossin was locked yesterday.
    • Up x 2
  12. DrPapaPenguin

My own, because sometimes I just want to execute them on sight, but weapons lock says no :(
  13. Vixxing

Diffrent from server to server i guess... most important though: VS kicks ur *** ;)
  14. Noktaj

NCs because Scatmaxes and Jackhammers everywhere.
    • Up x 1
  15. IberianHusky

So basically the VS is hated across all servers.

SOE should do something about that...
    • Up x 1
  16. Lord_Avatar

I love how you managed to translate "no fun" into "fear" and then morph in-game specifics (PPA spam, good vanilla camo) into "experience", "skillz" and teamplay...

Had a good laugh. :rolleyes:
    • Up x 9
  17. Nexus545

I'll fight anyone but given the choice I'll avoid the VS. Something about them *COUGH* Magriders *COUGH* that makes me try to avoid them.
  18. Huishe

NC because jackhammers, scatmaxes when i'm infantry and vanguards (ap+enforcer or ap+halberd) when i'm in tank.
  19. Kcalehc

VS at night, or in any darker areas; their camo makes them hard to spot as quickly.
    • Up x 1
  20. Huishe

You're welcome to get 30 meters between you and the enemy in close quarters combat.

Also, as long as you do it, you get to face godsaw (real god saw, not the new auraxium one) and gauss rifle.