World Anchor mission bugged and cant be completed

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by FieldMarshall, Nov 24, 2020.

1. FieldMarshall

I was doing the final mission and after bailing out some ******* killed me before i could progress it (because why wouldn't he) and then the mission bugged out and didnt show any objectives.
    I tried relogging and it told me to get an ESF from the warpgate again, after i did that it said "BAIL OUT!".

Now its just stuck on "BAIL OUT!" no matter what i do or how many times i relog.

[IMG]

I feel like these things should be taken into consideration when creating NPC dialogue non-combat story missions in a game where people will take every opportunity they can to kill you.
    • Up x 9
  2. Quantris

Same here. Finished it on my VS and TR characters. NC char can't finish it and stuck at this Bail Out part. I think the issue is I ejected when it said to on my NC. But on my other chars the game personally ejects you and the mission moves on normally. So we are stuck on BAIL OUT till they fix it.
  3. RAIZER

I have same issue tried about 50 times but it never proceed its stuck on that 3/9 bail out. It happened when i jumped out of plane when that npc message said bail out quickly so i jumped and after i landed i died and this bug happened now its stuck and cant complete campaign because of that. Lets hope that devs see this report and fix it asap.
  4. Pony Plot Lover

Yes, I bailed out when screen said so and didnt fall straight down to the center, and now its stuck on bailout. It's funny because on other missions like the biolab one if you die it reset to first part but at the last part it will get stuck on bailout. 10/10 troll move Wrel
    • Up x 1
  5. paleopterix

Same here... there is no way I can complete the mission, I tried almost everything
  6. Shamtime

Yup, stuck in the same spot.
    • Up x 1
  7. paleopterix

8. paleopterix

It seems no one (from the development team, I mean) cares about this... At least they should make an effort to acknowledge the bug or something. This forum appears to be useless. I am sorry I wasted my time with the campaign.
    • Up x 1
  9. paleopterix

FFS, NOBODY READING THIS?????? Will you fix this damn thing AFTER the campaign is over?????????? Can't you at least reset our campaign status???????????????????????????? I died 20 times trying to re-activate this stupid mission, this is becoming ridiculous
  10. ksarul1

Same, flew into the storm, and when it said BAIL OUT, like any reasonable person would, I bailed out.. if you are going to put directions in a mission, its bad enough that they are so vague as to be near useless, but now you are intentionally put in ones that are purposefully incorrect??? WTF?
    • Up x 1
  11. Pony Plot Lover

Looks like some things never change. You gotta go on Planetside Reddit and make noise for devs to take notice. They didn't even include this bug fix in their tomorrow's update...
    • Up x 1
  12. Calosoma

I'm also stuck at the 3/9 BAIL OUT! step. I think what happened is when I bailed out the first time, I hit a rock on the way down and bounced pretty far away. Then I was unable to get inside the ring. Somehow that bugged the status update on that quest, and I've never been able to get it working. Multiple people have tried to help me complete this and several times, to no avail. Please fix this ASAP before we run out of time and the campaign is over, DB!
  13. Shamtime