Word on our Tool!

Discussion in 'Light Assault' started by Runsta, Dec 2, 2013.

1. Ruvan

Come play on Miller. The general skill level of your average player in a fire fight is much higher than any other server I have played (which is most of them).
  2. Kanil

I suspect that even if Miller players are more comfortable fighting LAs, I kind of doubt you say they've "learned to look up". However, it seems my TR alt is on Miller, and I've spent enough time in the TR VR to get a couple hundred certs, so I'll give it a try.
  3. Sandpants

Miller NC don't look up too often. But TR and VS - bloody hawkeyes. Always know where you are and where you come from.
  4. jiggu

I guess it's the TR blood speaking but what sort of heresy is this, why would anyone diss moar dakka? DUAL WIELDING TX1 REPEATERS PLEASE
  5. z1967

Unless we have double the ammo, lol nope. The amount of bullets required to kill someone with a repeater will leave us with maybe 2 to 6 kills per resupply depending on accuracy and range (outside of 1m-10m it is a bullet hose). On the other hand, double the dakka means double the killing power. So maybe the new complaint will be TR instagib Repeater LAs. I just can't wait for the forumside complaints :rolleyes: .

Yeah, I would rather have an effective tool rather than Commissioner/Underboss/Repeater/Desperado instagibers. Like maybe more explosives or having adrenaline pump be a bit more useful in more situations. Just some things that work well with the classes philosophy of havoc and flanking/skirmishing.
  6. Corezer

Keeping it as a suit slot is not an option, for the same reason perma ZOE was bad.

If it has to compete with other suit slots, it will either be good enough to be better than others, or bad enough to be worse. Speed is an advantage in both defense and offense, so there are no real compromises. They are either good enough to be better, or bad enough to be worse. Making it a passive will allow it to not have to compete, and thus its power can be adjusted based on the performance of LA as a whole.
  7. Iridar51

Because we have other classes for moar dakka. And we would never be allowed to have any combination of current pistols, let alone repeaters, they would simply outdamage any primary save for shotguns.
  8. Archiadus

Imagine if we had the ability to hook an engineer (or any class apart from max) onto our belts and taxi them to that sweet AV turret spot up on that rock somewhere :)
  9. Jobtiel1

i had an idea in which we could put an attachement in our tool slot and put it on the weapon whenever we want. like when CQC changen into long range, you could just "un-click" your supressor and continue with the fight.