Woodman - Players frozen in position but I can move freely??

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by bogroll, Dec 30, 2012.

1. Skadi

omg, my tank mines... THEY WANT TO FEED
  2. weazle

Same issue with my main on Ceres, membership, 50%boost, 200%xp time, and the time to make good use of those all ticking away.

Got a response on my ticket:
    Customer By Web Form 12/30/2012 08:10 PM
    After getting disconnected in what seemed to be a mass disconnect earlier tonight, my character seems out of sync with the server; i can play but other players locations seem to not be updating.
    I can hear other players around me, and they seem to be able to shoot me, i'm unable to see anyone actually walking around.
    Other players seem to be locked in the location/animation they were in when i logged on, their location does not update, but i am able to interact with them.

The problem doesn't seem to occur when logging into different characters on different servers
    Response Via Email (SOE Customer Service) 12/30/2012 11:33 PM
    Greetings,

Thank you for taking the time to contact in game customer support. I am very sorry you are experiencing this issue. I recommend you take the time to validate your game files, which can be done from the advanced tools in the Station Launcher. This will replace or restore any missing or corrupted files you may have. Hopefully this will resolve your issue, however if not please let us know and we will continue troubleshooting.

To me, that seems like he didn't even read the ticket...
    Anyways, it didn't help so i guess "we'll continue troubleshooting".
  3. namd3

that was a bot reply.....
  4. namd3

more fun on Woodman EU server
  5. TheBadMadDog

I have the same problem , also on Ceres.

My Character: membership
    Server: Ceres
    Name: TheBadMadDog

Problem is existing for 2-3 Days, I think.

Everyone on the server seem to be frozen.
  6. Moukassin

I have the exact same problem
    i'm NC on woodman
    everyone looks frozen, i created a new character on the same server and it's working fine! this is very very very annoying :(
  7. Shypa

O M F G

I laughed that hard, almost passed out.

You made my day son.
    • Up x 2
  8. Mlatto

2d now since reporting that bug. No answer yet, game is still not playable for me. Some games seem to never finish beta stage.^^
  9. Spiritualised

Just tried again. Still no joy. Feel like Im in the twilight zone. Ran round, capped a base, killed a few running on the spotters then got shot by the invisible shooter. Its wierd to say the least
  10. LiTo_SE

51 hours and counting since the froze incident started to happen. Can we get an official response when this is going to be fixed?
  11. Spiritualised

12. Lazaruz

Day 3 of living in another dimension. Think you have a busy day ahead of you at SOE.
  13. Spiritualised

MMO. Ive never been so alone in a shooter lol. Never mind Im sure theyll have it fixed soon, It has been the holidays after all.
    I can confirm that a new soldier does indeed fix the problem, for me at least. But I want to play the soldier Ive already invested time and cash into, so i do hope they find a fix for this sooner rather than later
  14. IshanDeston

I am moving into day 3 now with this. Even wrote a support ticket. At this point i doubt we see any fix or any kind of response until they take down the sever to end double exp.

And i surely hope that with the reboot the problem will have itself fixed. If not, i am having 3 more days of vaction, and i very much would like to play. So it would be nice if someone could get a move on.
  15. Umrtvovacz

It took them 3 days to even realize there is some problem. It would take them even longer to solve it.

We can only hope SOE will find solution, other than deleting our characters and refunding SC, which would mean we lose all our spent certs.
  16. IshanDeston

And they would lose a customer. My char is BR40, i am not going to spend all that playtime AGAIN to unlock all the stuff i had.

If they refund the almost 15000 SC i spend so far, i am probably taking them to DCU.
  17. LiTo_SE

54 hours and counting freze / desync bug.
  18. Shypa

BUMB !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  19. bogroll

Running out of my 50% EXP boost so BUMB(P) here too....
  20. LiTo_SE

58 hours and counting freeze / desync bug.