Witnessing what a truly organized Outfit can do.

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Necron, Sep 7, 2013.

1. Sordid

Because organization requires following orders and the NC are all about the juvenile, "ain't nobody gonna tell me what to do" kind of freedom? It seems logical that the NC mindset would make it attractive to people who aren't much into organization and leadership.
  2. miraza

The NC's the faction for chillin out, maxin relaxin, bein all cool. The TR is the Carlton Banks faction.
  3. Torok

The problem for a quality teamplay game experience in this game is that you need willingful and happy leaders, which is something that isn't like that 24/7, for Example you can have a blast with one outfit one night but if they don't have a change of good leaders to make things like that often, then you'll understand yourself that it's not the regular gameplay, Having multiple good players willingful to put their person on the line and guide others isn't something that easy to find, especially if the same outfit doesn't recruit new "candidate leaders" over time,
    The conclusion of my derp post?
    I don't think one leader can direct his outfit for a long time, they'll want a break sometimes, and when they aren't leading you won't find the same level of gameplay experience you had till that moment, This game is so much better with proper leading, but it's stressful to maintain a certain level of teamplay over a long session or over consecutive days, resulting in limping experience over the days.
    My wish was to have an Alliance Tab ingame for more outfits to unify under a same tag (visible only by them) with alliance closed squads, sharing this way their players and having a recycle of Squa leaders over time, It would also increase outfits effectivenes and reliability over time, Because especially on EU servers not all players are very good at English but nonetheless they are great at leading, but this means that communication is hampered and lessen than on US servers, this atleast my surely biased opinion.

How i wish there was an Ally feature to increase outfits effectiveness and friendship, with a Dedicated chat tab, a new window to show their status and members online and stuff like that.
  4. IronWarrior

Because that faction attracts bad players? If look at the different factions as countries like around the world and compare them, you can easy match them up to them. People don't like steerotypes but far often they are true, sure you find some good apples in X or Y faction/country but on a whole, they all share something with each other which gives them a identify which gives their country or faction a identify.
  5. IronWarrior

You have that mixed up, TR is the default faction.
  6. MarlboroMan-E

Man you can't go making a claim like this without saying which NC outfit. Cause I can count on one hand the number of Mattherson NC outfits that are worth a damn.
  7. Hibiki54

Most of the well organized NC outfits on Connery run private squads/platoons. Once in a while they will open up recruitment squads to bolster their numbers and find potential members.
  8. FateJH

If it's Connery we talking about, the NC feel like they've been no-shows for quite a while. It's the VS that do everything.
  9. Thardus

I see this game as less of an FPS Deathmatch, and more like... well, one of those games I can't remember the name of where one person is playing an RTS, while everyone else plays a shooter. I play this game almost entirely for the coordinated team play.