Will DayBreak Offer a Military Discount for service members ever?

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by 724illusonist, Oct 28, 2015.

1. 724illusonist

Will DayBreak ever offer Military Discounts for our Service members?
    What do you the PlanetSide II community think?
  2. Konyetz

I don't really ever see this happening, not because they don't care about that kind of thing, but just because it would be too difficult to manage. Do you give service members discounts from all countries? How do you verify they were actually a service member? Obviously there are answers to these questions, but Daybreak would have to pay someone to create a system and then manage a system that could handle these things. Seems like their time and money would be better spent elsewhere. Just my 2 cents.
    • Up x 3
  3. Amodin

Honestly, it is something that should never be 'expected', as such as I am in law enforcement, I would never expect something like this to be implemented for me personally, let alone military personnel.

Granted, I thank everyone for their service in the military, including my beat buddies all the time. If this was something that they had planned to do, I would have honestly expected to see something like this in the account and they could choose to go from there if they wanted to apply some kind of discount to a game account.
    • Up x 1
  4. VKedize

WHO LET YOU OUT OF THE BARRACKS!?
  5. Voodoo4500

We waste enough of our tax dollars on the military. It is disrespectful to ask for anything extra just because you were stupid enough to join the military and waste your life on fake wars so that contracting companies can rake in the money. It's just sad how uneducated people in the army and military are.
    • Up x 2
  6. PasitheeVS

Honestly, I would rather ban everyone who ever served in a military of any country than giving these contract killers a discount.
  7. Some1

I think the simple answer here is no. I personally have never played a microtransaction based game that ever has either.
  8. Pandora's Lunchbox

On an unrelated note, that is one bad-*** Magstrike.