[Suggestion] Will DayBreak Ever Have A Solution To The Hacking? It Needs To End Now, This Is The Best Solution

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Tortricat, Feb 3, 2023.

1. SikVvVidiT

Agreed! This is not 10 or 15 years ago when people where a lot um "Different"

In todays time "community moderation" will be like let me send a text to my buddy the MODERATOR because this guy is destroying me and therefor he must be HACKING!

Like the OP said, pay some people you cheap bums! We pay YOU, so you need to fix THE GAME WE PAY YOU FOR! They did it for a while in PS1 and that game made a LOT Less money..

We need ALL the hackers banned too, night just the obvious guys they are not even the worse, we need the "others" banned as well!
    • Up x 2
  2. TheBrick101

game is ripe with head shot aim bot users, flight aim bot shooters. JUNE 2023

IF you disbelieve go google some videos and even I with my limited brain found within minutes a site that will allow these cheats saying provided by the devs for 80/month undetectable. wtf. no wonder they do nothing.