Wich Weapon to chose as a "Sniper"

Discussion in 'Infiltrator' started by Predeye, Nov 26, 2012.

1. Predeye

Hey guys, Im playing PS2 since a week now and im still wondering: wich weapon should I chose as a TR Infiltrator if I want to Snipe from like 100m-300m or so.

Im not the kind of Sniper who camps on a large distance, im more like a combat Sniper.
    And i dont like these Sniper rifles wich got 8 or 10 shots but needs 2 or 3 shots to headshot someone.

So, what can you recommend? Price is not the point.

-Pred
  2. sinez

Prolly the shorter-range bolt action. I know there's ~3 bolts for each faction, that or I'm not remembering right, and one is a close range option... I think. If there is, that's what you want.
  3. BindMind

M77-B is your gun, then.

Fastest fire rate for any OHKO weapon, and it's cheap at 100 certs. Perfect for the "combat infiltrator" that works at medium range. Getting as many bullets down-range as possible is a must, and this gun will do the job.

Be weary of the travel time at very long ranges, though, as it has the slowest travel time of all bolt-action snipers.
  4. deusex2

Best "sniper" weapon is medic's AR, followed by default carbine and infiltrator's high velocity bolt-action sniper rifle.
  5. Exidius

Sadly a good Medic outshoots you from long (80m yes compared to the render distance thats nearly very long) range since you can't aim if he hits and it doesn't matter how good you aim if he sees you first or at the same time as you see him. (Well you can get him cloaking and changging position you just have to hope he doesn't use the "right" graphic settings)
  6. Predeye

I was testing it for about 2 hours and i LOVE it
    That was exactly the gun I was looking for.
    Nice aiming, tons of damage, and cheap ;)

thanks for the fast answer
  7. BindMind

Glad I could help :)
  8. PanzerGoddess

if you ever get a chance test out the TR's KSAR rifle, has a max scope range of 4x, but if your looking for medium to long range that has a punch this be the one to get IMO. Ive used the m77-b and loved it, for very long range, its awesome, but like some Im more combat sniper, I like to get close and personal, do alot of hacking, shanking, etc. The KSAR...TSAR...one of the two lol works alot better.