Why You Shouldn't Play Planetside 2

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Robes, Sep 10, 2014.

1. Robes

• Up x 4
  2. BiggggBRIM

Considering the fact that naming on shaming on the forums isn't allowed, I think the only person who will get in trouble is you.

Next time just /report and move on.
    • Up x 11
  3. Robes

I do wish it worked like that, unfortunately it is the only way to get people like him actually banned, just doing /report ingame does nothing while putting it up on a bunch of forums will.
    • Up x 3
  4. IamnotAmazing

swineflu wins again
    • Up x 6
  5. KenDelta

So basically you rammed into him or something along these lines and he shoot you dead?

That's naming and shaming and it isn't allowed , just say X killed me because he's an arsehole TK'er and I "/report"ed him.

#Thread
    • Up x 1
  6. Champagon

[IMG]
    • Up x 17
  7. NoctD

The problem is SOE's GM's are often delinquent and do nothing with /reports.

Its a disease SOE should try to address sometime or other. Lest they lose all credibility with the community.
    • Up x 6
  8. Robes

Pretty much, sarcasm or not.
  9. Pikachu

Short render distance? :confused:
  10. Nexus545

Team Killing is perfectly legit. It might be unsporting but nothing game breaking or rule breaking. Haters gonna to hate.
  11. kadney

If you think the ingame /report won't do the job, simply submit a ticket via the website.
    • Up x 1
  12. patrykK1028

Oh, he killed you, what a disaster.
    I mean, you want to ban player who spent 50 DAYS in this game because he killed you once?
    • Up x 3
  13. Robes

Leave my potato alone!

Actually it is, getting worried?
  14. gibstorm

oh noes, you got TKed once o_O
  15. Takara

Their track record suggests they will simply ignore it till the servers merge down to one for the entire planet...then continue to ignore it and just make a new game like they usually do.

That said...OP who gives a crud about you getting TKed. You likely should have apologized about ramming him :p

I admit I've gone out and TKed someone for flipping my mag with their sundy. He saw me move...he didn't try to move...he just barreled into me pushed me up on the front of his sundy...then instead of stopping just pushed further and flipped me. It was well deserved retribution. Lesson? If he had just said sorry I would have just been grumpy and accepted it. So have some damn manners :p
  16. Nexus545

Nope.
  17. Robes

I didn't ram him, thought that was obvious.
  18. t31os

Question: Why You Shouldn't Play Planetside 2?
    Answer: Because this one time a guy TKed me and my mossy.

o_O

This thread did not deliver anything interesting to dissect. :(
    • Up x 9
  19. Rogueghost

I like how half the people here didn't bother to check swinflue's kill feed, he went on a TKing rampage as a max because a friendly tk'd him, and also shot down OP for no apparent reason.

Looking further into his killfeed it shows that he also tk's everyone that tks him, while at the same time tking any friendly that gets in his way.
  20. gibstorm

Cause no game bans you for being a jerk every once in a while
    the OPs WAY over the top title didn't help rally people to his side either