Why you no dart

Discussion in 'Infiltrator' started by Leivve, Dec 6, 2014.

1. omfgweeee

Don't get set into one form, adapt it and build your own, and let it grow, be like water. Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water. Now you put water in a cup, it becomes the cup; You put water into a bottle it becomes the bottle; You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend.

Bruce Lee

This have so many applications in PS2. Fill the role your faction needs in the current battle increases your chance to victory. Its doesnt mean you win 100% but gives you better chances. Thats a but off topic tho.

What i want to point here with that Lee quote is - dont close your mind and restrict your self with only MS or darts because both has its aplications.

But before continue to the main part - both MS and darts are pretty bad until rank 4. Also maxed they are a lot better than rank 4 so dont save certs!!!

I will point few from my point of few:

Dildas are great for :

Point Deffence - gives all info you need to deffend properly, also gives time to prepare for MAX crash.

Sniper defence -will be explained later

Galaxy drop on the roof of the point. 1st thing u have to do is to put MS imidiately when u land on the roof. It will light up everyone inside and when u capture the point it will stay to help u defend it.

On tower bases - covers the whole base easy, its too awesome to pass it.

Small bases like most in Indar - again 1 MS cover the whole base. Its perfect!

Baiting - it doesnt fit my fighting style but i have seen it work many times.

About Darts:

Advancing from one point to another on foot - its a lot easier to scout your travel path with darts than Dilda specialy if u wanna check couple differend buiding separated from each other.

Fighting between bases on open place - In open area darts cover a lot more place than dildas. Hands down darts > dildas in open areas.

Hunting for enemy snipers - shoot 1 darth and watch them run, then another one in their new location etc sooner or later u will catch them.

Hunting Smg - this is my preference but i like to light my path when i go SMG Humting. Also darts doesnt give up your current location when u shoot them.

Darts are a also more casual - spawn, while runing shoot all darts on random places, then u can focus on shooting.

Darts are more universal cuz can be shooted from range. Specialy if you are in squad and u know u have engi all the time and your role is defined - scouting and EMP

About sniping - i prefer Dildas over darts. Last longer, cover area near you so you can see when someone comes to hunt you down and gives you time to defend your self.

If you get darts you will shoot them away and no defence for you. Also darts last a lot less time.

Mo Spoters may not give you pasive XP while sniping because using for defensive pourpouse aint very profitable BUT what you perefer? To stay alive for 30-40 kill streak after you have run 5 min to proper position your self or 2 ribons from darts and die after 6-7 kill cuz someone who you killed come to hunt you.
  2. Dumpsterprophet

i dart all the time when i play infil. Its an assist machine when you have it upgraded. Invaluable to my team also.
    • Up x 1