[Vehicle] Why were A2A tomcats "Removed from Play"?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by iller, Jun 20, 2019.

1. Zanaffar

Oof so basically you are saying bellow average air players like you and skraggz (banshee only) combined have more experience about air game than me. Ok and talk about sticking your head out of somewhere.

You still dont get somehow giving easy tools to new players wont help them at all, because vet pilots will use it to even greater extend. I am all up to give me omni directional afterburner or something. Gl new players hitting me if i had that availible or that PPA carnage when i would be able to move around base like russian player with 2000 ping.

Also why they are expecting they need to spawn esf for 5th time in their life and be competetive to good pilots? All ***** today are expecting they dont need to train or something and just get tools to balance their lack of skill.
    When i started to flying i couldnt even make it 2 hexes out of wg w/o crashing somewhere with this control scheme which was new to be prior playing battlefield 3 before.

When i could keep myself in air for 5 min i started to fly around. Guess what happened? Obliterated by older pilots. Did i come to forums crying i want some "skill equalizer"? No. I pulled another one and went fight them again, observing how they move when they are pounding me to ground and try to recreate their evasive maneuvers and the way they are flying myself next time. But you need the will and resolution to do that which new players are sadly missing.

Your illusion that pilots want to maintain status quo is kinda silly. Yeah sure we want to circle whole continent to find 1-2 guys maybe to shoot down instead of many players in air which can result in epic battles. What we dont want are idiotic lockon weapons in air combat where you need to hold big circle on your target and thats all.

By all means enable them customize controls or i dont know what but if they dont even want (are able) to learn some basics as reverse maneuver which i see a lot on server (despite having **** ton of tutorials) or lead their aim they will be doomed as air fodder for ever.

So in the end your facts are pure bs. If players are dedicated to learn air game they will get better. If dont they will remain bads for ever creating threads like this asking why lockon cant 1 shot esf so they can fly too. Noone said airgame is easy but it is worth the effort in the end to learn it.
  2. TR5L4Y3R

this post in short: don´t make esfplay more accessible because vets will be vets .. ...
    so lets still keep the skilfloor high! why offer the newbs and novices some entrylevelcompetiveness, right? ...

skyknightlogic at its best ...
    • Up x 1
  3. Zanaffar

Wow dunno if your IQ is even lower than todays outside temperature but i try again and slowly this time.
    Whatever skill equalizer you give to new player can be used even better by vets. And why the hell skilfloor should be set to low level? You bads just want everything to be easy instead of even trying to put some time to something to get better.
    Whats next? Give smart pistol from titanfall to all new infantry players so they can stay competetive on ground and headshot vets?

badplayers logic at its best ...
  4. TR5L4Y3R

why lowering the skill floor? .. well maybe so the game can have a fair number of active players that have fun playing the game than leave in frustration?
    not like PS2 was dripping players left and right before ... oh wait ..
    but suuuuuuree Einstein let´s keep this MMO to the small veteran minority because DUH they know how to use them better ..

if you want your leet game you can go and play arma instead ..
  5. Zanaffar

Wow so solution is everytime someone qq that something is too hard for them make it easier. Yeah that would be sooooo gooood.
    Why never before you came with this idea? Maybe implement aimbot directly in the game so people can with worse aim can feel good too right?
    As i said you bad shmuck want everything easy without giving any effort into getting good.

if you want your casual derp game go play overwatch or fortnite not planetside which is known for the hard learning curve...
  6. TR5L4Y3R

except infantry- and groundvehicleplay is fairly easy to grasp,
    the main learningcurve of this game is its complexity
    the defaultweapons with the exception of the NC gausssaw and TR/VS sniperrifles are fair ...

aircontrols and the G2A/A2G aspect are what is crap about this game and to a minor degree xpgain on infantry engagements ..
    i don´t want overwatch or fortnight, neither do i want EA´s battlefield BS ...

now come repeat your assuming BS of me wanting everything easy .. you have jackcrap of a counter argument other than ad hominems ...
    • Up x 1
  7. Demigan

Zanaffar is really playing into my hand isnt he. I point out how pilots react to my idea's to add a larger variety of skills and he quite nicely rehashes the exact same non-arguments. "But veterans will use it more effectively!". So what? The DIFFERENCE between veterans and newbs will be smaller. Additionally the current one-size-fits-all tactic of hover fighting and reverse maneuver will be broken, and despite insistance of pilots that it will benefit them the actuality will be that most of the current "skilled" pilots wont be able to use all the intricacies of the expanded system, allowing players to be masters at different tactics.

Also going "but I have more experience therefore you mean nothing" is a terrible excuse, especially considering the previously mentioned hypocracy of those very same pilots making suggestions about G2A even though they have virtually no experience at all using it.
    • Up x 1
  8. Skraggz

Wow, ok sky knight. You failed to see the last log in when you made your assumption. I have been heavily playing vs. Do you always go on a tangent and just attack forum goers?
  9. Zanaffar

Wow because you bad players / pilots really are amusing :)
    Only thing i can see here is " I suck make it easier ".

You boys are like 70 years old grandpa shouting on football stadium on players how they should play and what are they doing wrong.

In short know jack **** about that and thinks they are most competent to comment on the topic :)
  10. Skraggz

Man you're a clown. What server you play on and what's your main? I may just have to hop on and show you what a "bad" player can do.
    • Up x 1
  11. Zanaffar

ahahahahahahah my main is my name here. hop in i will welcome you :D
  12. Zanaffar

Call also demibro maverick so he can show his skill and knowledge about airgame too while we be dancing.
  13. Skraggz

Miller, not a problem. Catch you on there sometime, you can tell me how bad I am then, I welcome it.
  14. Zanaffar

Oooh sometime. Why not just hop now? might as well give me your char name since i gave you mine
  15. Skraggz

You made the assumption I am an adult and while correct you greatly overestimated my age, I have this thing called a job mate, and after which I'm going to go try and purchase a lovely car... I can wait to deal with children later.

Dont worry though mate, I'll confirm the character here when I make it being you like to pull stats.
  16. Zanaffar

Wow so you say your char here when you gather some random kills by last hitting and start ************ your ego. Since you are not able you somehow dont look too much confident to me. Well gl anyway.
  17. Skraggz

Lol why you so angry? Not enough hugs from mommy and daddy? I told you, when I make the character you can confirm the date, yes.. I intend at coming at you with a fresh character with little to no certs. I've seen what you claim as your main. It's not really scary.

As far as ego goes.... you're the one that came into the forum big dicking people, you randomly attacked me... sooo...
    • Up x 1
  18. Zanaffar

Really looking forward to this. We can dance on koltyr so you wont qq i was upgraded no prob.
  19. Skraggz

LoL, if that's what your afraid of, no problem. I have the next 4 days off so plenty of time to meet up.
  20. Demigan

Anyone seen Zanaffar offer any argument so far? He's only done "but me gots experience" right?

Its like watching a chemical producer argue that he should be the one overseeing all rules and changes around chemicals "because they worked the most and longest with it". Ofcourse that producer will try to enrich itself rather than enforce the rules and make it a fair and good environment.

It doesnt take a lot of experience to point out the flaws of this system. Its like eating turds. You dont have to eat a lot to have the experience about how good they are. In fact you only have to know how it's made and how it works to know what to do with it. Same with the air-game. Ofcourse that's not something mister "mah experience" wants to hear.

Its ridiculous to see someone playing the most predatory and abusive part of the game proclaim that they are trying to protect the players from those same pilots that are already abusing them from suggestions that "would only make the pilots stronger". Like the KKK saying they try to protect color minorities from being abused more than they were.