Why was shoot medic magic button changes?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Nocturnal7x, May 21, 2015.

1. Nocturnal7x

So I have a question. I play Planetside 2 long time, since beta. BR100 NC, stopped about a year ago because this game sucks. Anyway, Im playing it again. And I have come back from time to time. And this has always been an issue.

This day I learned why I could not revive anyone as a medic. So to revive people you used to press fire on the mouse. Now they changed it to right click or ADS button on mouse.

Why is reason for this change? I am very curious as to why this would be changed. What does the left click do for medic now that they had to change the mouse button used to activate medic magic revive?

TY Daybreak straff membors for answoring my querstuins.
  2. Hatesphere

becasue it was annoying too have someone get in the way when you were trying to rez and have them get healed. its a bit more cumbersome but more reliable now.
    • Up x 1
  3. TheChris

Yep u dont lose so much time if u want to revive an dead player.

I really like it as a player who prefer to play Medic and Heavy Assault.
  4. Nocturnal7x

Yea I can honestly say that never happened to me ever. Probably played medic at least 500 hours. Ok then. Maybe I can fix this in the key bindings...
  5. Hatesphere

I don't know if you can. Since you are pretty much telling the game heal or revive based on the button. Hitting both at the same time would likely not have the desired effect.

As a long time pub medic since beta, that **** used to happen a lot.