~ Why the Valkyrie sucks / is amazing Explained in 90 Seconds ~

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by belthazor3457, Aug 30, 2014.

1. belthazor3457

Fortunately it's also rather cheap for both.
  2. Vixxing

They should give crew resistance to flak only, so snipers still can have fun... :)
  3. a-koo-chee-moya

I can definitely stay alive 2 more minutes in Lib than I can in valk, so Its not really "cheaper" in terms of the value you get out of it.
  4. belthazor3457

Knowing SOE and the C4-to-aircraft nerfs, they'll translate that to mean "whenever aircraft are destroyed all people within the vehicle should auto-eject and land safely, and valk passengers should take 99% reduced damage from bullets. That way, snipers can still have their fun by seeing a hitmarker and having the gratification of knowing they slightly damaged a player's shields."
  5. PWGuy93

Valk is my baby step into flying larger aircraft. It just works, I can actually land it, take off with it and not crash it like an ESF or one of the bigger birds. It's transport, it's tracking, it's fun... beyond that I could care less what role it fills, like any class or weapon it's up to me to decide which fits the battle engagement. Bottom line: It's fun, a change from ground play and I enjoy it. That is reason enough.