Why the Anti-Material rifle SUCKS and how to fix

Discussion in 'Test Server: Discussion' started by CapEnTrade, May 31, 2015.

1. o.Solei.o

You don't even need to group up. Solo rolling with the zerg it's an amazing support weapon. It's very much the opposite of using a mana turret, as you are free to move around and peek cover, full rotation, etc. Due to scheduling I finally got a chance to sit down and put it through it's paces yesterday and racked up my first 10 kills on vehicles that I truly felt sorry for. I could juke through cover and take on targets of opportunity with minimal exposure and risk to myself, while they were scanning the horizon trying to figure out where yet one more source of AV damage was coming from.

Like most guns, it's suited to a playstyle. If you play open-field or tower defense engi support and hate having to switch to heavy to get your ranged vehicle potential, then this gun is amazing. If you want to run-n-gun in CQB and can't hack it with your secondary, then you probably want to switch to the appropriate weapon. (If you want to have your cake and eat it too, there's always HA rocket primary...)
  2. Kirppu1

And the point of this thread outside of whining excessively is?