Why NOT use Heavy assault

Discussion in 'Heavy Assault' started by Codex561, Apr 13, 2014.

1. HerpTheDerp

So basically you agree - if you want to win firefights, you should play HA.

Again, how is that balanced?

If you think this game is anything but CoD team deatchmatch, I don't think you play it.
  2. Anndgrim

So you agree that if you want to go in a straight line, you must move the rook. How is that balanced?

[IMG]
  3. Unclematos7

Anngrim is right about it not being CoD.

. It's more like Battlefield! (it has vehicles too).:D
  4. Anndgrim

Have you ever played in an outfit? One that is part of your server and faction outfit coalition?

Cause people who lone wolf their way through the game and don't even so much as see or hear what goes on behind the scenes. Because people who don't have a right, or an idea of what this game is like.

If you've never played like that you don't get to make that kind of statement.
  5. Chris Bingley

I've had some bad experiences with outfits, and they aren't for everybody. However, to do well at this game, you need to be in a platoon that is being run by one of the larger, more competant outifts. You don't need to knows what's happening behind the scenes, but you need to know your lines. :)
  6. Shortpower

Im medic and I can go toe to toe with heavy assault any day if I play my cards right.....
  7. MajiinBuu

NECROMANCER!
  8. B4nd1g0

It really depends on preference, I used to solely play as LA and then specially HA and then I learned the trick to the game, you HAVE TO switch classes depending on the situation. It really does benefit the team. If they need a medic or an engi then be a medic or an engi. Get my point?
    • Up x 1
  9. Shiaari

Why not use a Heavy Assault: Because the Light Assault can attack from above, with rapid firing CQC weapons that have substantially higher DPS than LMGs.