Why is unlimited mag turbo still in game?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Spineless, Nov 22, 2020.

1. Spineless

Unlimited mag turbo exploit has been in the game for nearly half a year now. Please for the love of .... fix this once and for all. Its become so commonly exploited nearly everyone is using it. You look silly. Do better.
  2. RabidIBM

We honestly could make an extensive thread out of "bugs that aren't new".
    • Up x 4
  3. Liewec123

"unable to remotely deploy vehicle, terminal hacked."
    [go to base] no terminals are hacked.
    • Up x 3
  4. ZDarkShadowsZ

Broken darklight flashlights that don't even light up Infiltrators properly before 4m.
    • Up x 2
  5. JustGotSuspended

I never really used darklights except while I was auraxing that directive underboss (it was the only thing it could equip). Seriously I've shone the thing standing directly over infils and nothing appeared.

That's why I just shoot every corner in the room, or just run around the contours of the room until I hit an invisible bump (in theory, a cloaked infil). Problem is there's also invisible wall bugs as well. :(
  6. FLHuk

7. Parsa

yea this mess has happened to me a lot, its a literal death sentence this bug
  8. Tr34

Weapon sound bug is still in game as well
  9. Parsa

Anyone noticed the remote vehicle spawn doesn't have the ANT in the list anymore as well? It's the NSO hover bike thing instead
  10. RabidIBM

@Parsa You have to scroll down now. It isn't out of the game, just off screen. Seems reflective of construction in general...
  11. Exileant

:eek: I wish Playstation had that bug.;)
  12. Exileant

:confused: I meeeeean is it really a bad bug though? I have seen fellow Magriders trip, flip, and as a result ONLY possible in a badly written Jim Henson, or Hanna Barbara universe and/or reality, land onto their faces by hitting a pebble as soon as they engage the Burner. :( Extended Burns would seem to be a Death Sentence for them unless they have a perfectly flat area that is the size a football stadium. It would be fun though and could get to an objective in a hurry if you used a road.....:oops: Without bumps..... Sooooooooooooooo..... One strip of street about a block long per island?:D It cannot be any worse than the Prowlers full-auto Repeater Cannon error. On Playstation I have seen one shoot at me 4 times in a row, I thought it was a Lightning.... To my reeling shock....o_O