[BUG] WHY IS THE REPAIR TOOL BROKEN NOW?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by AceMF, Mar 15, 2013.

1. AceMF

seriously what is being done to fix this game?

Is anybody working on fixing this garbage>?
  2. Fenrisk

The repair tool needs repairing?
  3. Dingus148

You're doing it wrong. The body text is supposed to be all caps, and you're supposed to demand nerfs for something else.
  4. Leo Di Caprio

5. HadesR

Maybe same reason ammo resupply is being iffy
  6. Fabien

The iRepair tool, holding it wrong for sure. Wait for the "S" version to come out, with a triple cert cost.

The game engine is... how can I say..

- When trying to repair an object like a lib, I have to pinpoint the center core without anyone close by, that's not a good engine
    - Physics are so poor that a lib with flip 180deg full frontal and explode from a semi-bad landing
    - Bizzare lag issues
    - Extreme rendering issues
    - Grenade tossing almost random and more frustrating than anything really.

These are but a small list.
  7. OgreMarkX

I tried the "fix" to the framerate issue by deleting my useroption.ini and letting the game recreate it. Ya that didn't work, all the bugs you note above are still here, many since release.

The good news is that we now have double screen loads about every spawn NOW WITH MARKETING!

Yea!
  8. Vertabrae

it's an ongoing issue. Did it a lot right after GU3 as well. Seems like the server lags out.
  9. Arkha3

This has happened before, it's a server related issue. It's related to ammo packs, medigun, repairtool, hit detection etc not working or other.
  10. joe smo

This--^
    i was just on Waterson the server is lagggggging, and a few hours before it was fine.
    and just think,
    after every patch.
    this will be waiting for us > : D
  11. CommodoreFrank

High server population from double XP = non-killing activities start to break. It's a shame that a game that's supposed to have massive battles gets worse as the battles get bigger.
  12. Talizzar

Took about 10 Engineers 3 minutes to repair the Bio lab SCU....Weird.......
  13. Being@RT

I'm guessing the server prioritises attacks over heals and the like. So when **** gets busy, repair tools, mediguns, ammopacks etc suffer first/most.

Which is a good thing really, because having the core gameplay of bangbangpewpew suffer first would be ridiculous.

It's definitely tied to server performance at any rate, and you can have repairguns lag like hell at TI alloys, but be fine when you go to another continent, for example.
  14. Duff_Chimp

Its a conspiracy, they are trying to screw vehicle users over to placate the cryhard infantry masses. Still you can tonnes of xp for killing vehicles now, me likes.