Why is the Dalton so powerful???

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by JustGotSuspended, Jan 20, 2022.

1. oOHansOo

Man, you guys would have HATED the Dalton in ye olden days. No random cone of fire, pinpoint accurate every shot at any distance,
    5m AoE explosion and the AoE was able to 1-shot infantry at any range. No damage falloff within the AoE diameter.
    It was way easier to kill, well, everything with Dalton back then.
    But then again, the Shredder had explosive AoE bullets too.
    • Up x 1
  2. FLHuk

Those of us who remember the GoldenGoose ( I think that was it, vids all long since removed ) debacle are still trying our best to forget....
  3. Pikachu

It's splash damage also affected vehicles.
  4. OSruinedPS1

(flies bomber upsidedown) I'mba AA gun.

"Why you hating on upsidedown flying bombers, bruh?"

I hate libs flying upsidedown because whenever I gun for one the pilot is janking all over the place, expecting me to shoot at airplanes when I'm in a bomber and want to hit ground targets without giving me a headache. I want a f'ing bomber, not a gamey janky piece of headache inducing sht like gunning for a PS1 flying BFR.
  5. OSruinedPS1

A good solution would be it shouldn't be able to fire the belly gun if it's banking or pitching more than 30 degrees.
  6. LodeTria

So you just want to die when an enemy esf comes at you? They far outnumber liberators up in the air, so you're gonna have to fight aircraft eventually, or just die.
  7. TR5L4Y3R

... somebody said something about AA buff sayers not knowing how to fly or to play or some crap like that and just necroed this over a year old thread for no reason just to state his own biased BS ..
  8. OSruinedPS1

That's what tailgunners were invented for.

Things you don't see in movies: bombers flying upside down when attacked by fighters, and then flinging their bombs at the fighters. It's ********.

Remember that bug in WWIIONLINE where flying upside down made you go faster.

"lol, dat sounds cool."

It was ********.