Why is that illigal?!!

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by BlizardX, Dec 26, 2015.

1. BlizardX

Today a BR 100 player from other faction told me that he reported me for killing him right after he have been revived.

The situation was that I spawned on beacon on top of a roof surrounded by enemies, having no time so think too much you just shoot and ask quastions later. I saw three men figures and barely saw some green light coming from someone. Few seconds after I killed one of them that guy told me that he reported me.

So apparently that is illegal to shot at someone who revived. I myself was in his situation more times that I can count and never was so upset that I tought that should be illigal. This game tries to offer real combat feeling and in real combat situation you not always have that privilege of being safely revived.

So for real, get over it.
    • Up x 1
  2. Haquim

The only reason I can think of why that should be illegal is that you killed him inside a spawnroom after he got revived in there.
    Since thats not the case hes just full of it, carry on
    • Up x 3
  3. Shiaari

It isn't against the rules to kill a freshly revived player. He was just ********. Kill them quickly, kill them often.
    • Up x 1
  4. customer548

Don't loose your time with the "U outplayed me. Report !!!" guys. It's all about fake.
  5. then00b

It's not, just ignore him unless he's persistent, then report him for harassment and block him.
    • Up x 1
  6. Dennisz125

Hold up,he was BR 100,bull****,have he not play any battlefield game or CoD(spawn in and die in 10<X<60 sec.:mad:) where it's common in every single time.I'm know that from experience and YouTube and by battlefield, you die,medic come, revive you,then die right away by any means.
    • Up x 1
  7. breeje

LOL, don't worry man you did nothing wrong
    it looks like he is a sourly loser to me
    like then00b says report him for harassment
  8. LodeTria

BR doesn't really matter, because it's just a thing that increases with time, so even the n00biest people are high ranks now because they've been playing so long.
  9. Azawarau

While hiding in a tree in hossin i sniped out 3 max suits that were attacking our spawn point

A medic decided to revive them

I must have had 15 straight max kills while yelling over the chat for him to give up

Hue...
    • Up x 2
  10. Jubikus

Today i killed the same person 25 times because they kept accepting revives right in front of the spawn room on a base they were smashing with 80% pop. Against the rules no cowardly yes but then again **** your 80% pop.
  11. FieldMarshall

Killing someone after they have been revived isnt against the rules.
    Just ignore him. Or report him for harrassment and send him a l2p tell before ignoring him.

If he keeps reporting everyone that kills him after a revive, he is probably reporting like 20 people every day.
    Not sure how much DBG enforces the rule, but i think people can get in trouble for abusing false reports.
  12. PKSpark

it's a good opportunity for DBG to release a medic gun having the property to drag dead players around.
    Good for pulling your mates in safety or troll them harder * Pulls them in a pit*