Why i'm finding myself on these forums way too often

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Lee Weldon, May 14, 2018.

1. Lee Weldon

So simply put, I play the overpopulation faction and I'm stuck in a horrible queue again. I picked NC at the start, my friend was NC and I played with him and before I knew it I had acquired too much things to desire to swap. I probably belong to this faction, I team kill like theres no tomorrow and what not but seriously these queue times are horrendous.

I also believe that when you have a game that's getting to the point where its not really getting any new players or not at the rate its losing players. That and you have 10-20 players stuck in a queue that would happily swap factions if given the chance, if just there was some way to keep their progress. This or make koltyr farmable. :/

...Maybe I'll just make a fresh Vanu or TR char. :(
    • Up x 2
  2. adamts01

Yep. Purgatory is awful for player retention. The worst part is that a good chunk of the guys filling up your faction are hopping over from TR and VS to try to farm alerts. Koltyr didn't help in the slightest, just like everyone knew it wouldn't.
  3. Eternaloptimist

Membership can reduce waiting time considerably (it does for me) but AFAIK there can still be delays depending on which server and what times you play.
    • Up x 1
  4. SquirtAttack

If the queue is too long... I just change to an under-pop faction.
    • Up x 1
  5. Roxxlyy Community Relations

We have some plans in the pipeline that we hope will help with population balance at least a little bit! I can't give details yet but I just want to assure you that we are aware and working on it. :)
    • Up x 4
  6. chamks

yes i also play the underpop empire, but i prefer NC
  7. AEROCHAOSS

Playing the main ubderpoped fraction, whenever I get into a queue, I am happy to be able to play the other two fractions.
    I tell you being outpop anytime or ghost capping is exhausting. I like the idea of the mercenary fraction to get your NS stuff upgraded, but still able to play your all certed character. The down side would be the reduced use of es guns, well who cares?