Why I call you loserpoders ?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by TrainerS2, Sep 30, 2013.

1. Unclematos7

The A2AMs are kinda buggy and require you to surprise the other guy so he spends the flare to be effective which is why many can't stand them. But just wait for the coyote missiles (or dogfight missiles:D) I'm sure they ironed out every single bug out of them to make sales. Sure they will still require you to surprise them to be effective, but then you will just look them to death from that point.:D I'm saving certs for them already.:D
  2. HAYMAKER

I really don't like weapons that use the lock mechanic. Not that I think its cheap or skilless or any of that. Its just not satisfying and enjoyable using themand taking a target out with them. But each to their own I suppose.
  3. Tommyp2006

Thank you for this! Time to go spend some time in VR training! Might have to teach this to my outfit once I figure this out.
    • Up x 1
  4. Snoozzzer

-.-
    ---
    The pitch and roll angles when it works really don't have a lot of leeway. Done it a few times now...quickly filling up my killboard with evidence of my practicing. You sir, you are something else

( and lols to the above poster - I've seen another reaver trying this out while I was in VR :p )
  5. Zar

What we see here is the mating call of the whiner. it is looking for its mate to agree with its whine. so it can validate it self and pretend its better then it is.
    • Up x 2
  6. Vixxing

dunno a month or 2? :p
  7. Unclematos7

It's not about the satisfaction you get from your kills, it's about the hate /tells.:D
  8. Daikar

• Up x 1
  9. Astealoth

Dear OP:

Rocket podding is literally the most dangerous activity you can possibly do in the game. You face death at every second. I bet you play easy mode with HA and cry every time you die to anything. Enjoy being terrible at life, sincerely Astealoth.

:p
  10. Kumaro

That video there is a video on a thread here where some TR guys are complaining about the lock on bug since they use this trick to jump out. Lock on and shoot before getting back in XD
  11. ExquisitExamplE

You're welcome =D
  12. Daikar

You should make into a youtube channel, loved it!
  13. McToast

Moin
    Rocket pods also cost 1000 certs. You clearly don't fly.

Grüße,
    regards,
    the Toast
  14. SolLeks

In all honesty, I spent 2 hours in the VR getting this down while not on fire(80% success rate), but when I am on fire it is still extremely hard to pull off.
  15. Marinealver

They should have add in 2 dumb-bombs as a default or a cheap 50 cert weapon to make $tation Ca$h purchasing 10,000cert lolpods not as much of a necessity.
  16. DeadliestMoon

I wonder what's easier: trying to take out enough aircraft with a single burster so that you can earn 1000 certs or farm enough infantry with an ESF to get to 1000 certs? Also I fly on my VS character and I already knew that they cost 1000 certs, you don't know what I know, so don't assume I don't know something.
  17. TrainerS2

I see my Thread bring you some fun :D i like it ^^ peace :p
  18. oherror

OP don't get mad. Get a skyguard.....no really they work wonders now. I'm ground pounder first but i do enjoy lolpodding for the fun of it. Once again get a skyguard they rock now one mag can kill 1 esf.
  19. ExquisitExamplE

20. DeadliestMoon

For the record you don't know what kind of person I am and you can't discern that through text. I think you completely missed the point of what I was trying to say, I would explain it to you but seeing as how you're being unpleasant I think I'll pass. Also I'd hardly say I'm being biased, I just think that ESFs should primarily be fighter jets and I didn't 'forget' that he mentioned he played infantry (he didn't specify how long though) because everyone plays(ed) infantry at one point or other.