Why I call you loserpoders ?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by TrainerS2, Sep 30, 2013.

1. SolLeks

This thread amuses me.
  2. Vixxing

i play for free and got both bursters +2*500 cert bigger mags +2500 cr ZoE... (just saying)
  3. Chipay

And now show me where i made any of those claims, i'm perfectly fine with how ESFs are atm and don't want them buffed.
  4. P4NJ

I'm pretty sure it's because got killed by them...
  5. DeadliestMoon

I'm not saying it's impossible, I'm just saying that people can't get all of that in a month or two. Speaking of which, how long did it take for you to acquire all of that?
  6. DeadliestMoon

I read in between the lines, sure you didn't say any of that, but from the context of your previous post I can tell that you pretty much want all of that.
  7. Snoozzzer

Any pilot who has more than a couple of hours flight time would never land to repair in a combat zone without already being on fire and almost dead anyhow.

If you are suggesting that you camp the airpads of an enemy base, multiple lattice links away from any fight, to knife people repairing airplanes, then I tip my hat to you sir - you may be one of the most patient players in planetside
  8. HAYMAKER

9. SNAFUS

Oh the never ending supply of tears from the peasants. Please continue to share with us all how much you despise being farmed by your betters.
    • Up x 2
  10. HAYMAKER

Your job as an AA max is not to go and hunt the "loserpodder" . Who does that? If you have driven him away from a base you are defendoing your job is done.
  11. HAYMAKER

Totally, as of late AA maxes, Skyguards and lock on rockets really limit the A2A game. Therefore a lot of us who fly a lot use pods to supress those ground troops. I can spend the whole day just flying to counter air. Yet every HA inside a spawn room will try and shoot me down even when I'm not even aware of their presence , nor attcking them. So when this happens I will go and fling a few pods their way to supress or just annoy them.
  12. HAYMAKER

I make rougly 600-800 certs a day. Problem is, a lot of players who play free are too much in a rush so spend every 100-300 certs they gain. They don't have patience so they can't save up to get the neccesarries that would make them excel and counter better.
  13. SolLeks

W8, you need to land to repair? News to me -

14. Chipay

I can't fly in Planetside 2, hate the flight controls, i'm in a infantry based outfit and outside of that i love driving my AP/Viper lightning and my AP Magrider, it would only hurt me as an infantry player and tanker to come here and defend my #1 ingame threat
  15. DeadliestMoon

Holy crap, what's your secret?
  16. HAYMAKER

Well considering I spend 80% of my game time in the sky that's how I gain certs easy. Taking out libs,tanks and all and any vehicles I can. Just today on my one char I made ±700 certs and I think I only killed like 80something players. Most of them bail and hide but I gain from destroying armour and air.
  17. DeadliestMoon

An ESF that only goes after other aircraft and vehicles? That's unheard of.
  18. Unclematos7

I use the nosegun for AI work. The wing mount is reserved for the lolpod's equally rage-inducing cousins: A2AM skill-ons.:D
  19. HAYMAKER

Well I fly libs quite a lot. And that's my go to counter for any ground vehicle. Yes I do attack infantry. But only when running in platoons. I normally just run in a 5 man squad with mates. 3 esf's and a lib. We use the lib as bait for enemy air and our 3 esfs wait for the prey. I really do try to only go for air and vehicles. Unless provoked by ground troops
  20. HAYMAKER

A2AM "Skill-Ons" hahaha I bought them for all my esfs when I started flying. Used them a day and reverted back to pods and rotaries. My pods are mainly reserved for maxes,tanks and libs, and the occasional strikerer. When I'm not flying TR .