Why has my ASP-30 Grounder Started doing this?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by TheRunDown, Sep 14, 2015.

1. TheRunDown

Is this happening for anyone else?
    This started happening after the 09/09 hotfix patch.. It's really starting to tick me off..
  2. FateJH

Think it might be the Memory of Being Flared Bug?

Successfully use the Grounder against a lock-able target - the lock establishes, you fire the rocket, and it doesn't get flared - and then try dumbfiring again. If that clears the issue, then they at least changed the flared behavior so that it doesn't smash right into your feet. Independently, can you try the SKEP (Trial it, if necessary) and see if this behavior is also happening on that platform?
  3. TheRunDown

I'll give the SKEP ago tomorrow, sleepy time now :)
    All those Video clips had no encounter with a ESF or Flares during those play sessions.

In the last clip, I was so frustrated, I just watched the Rocket and was like, and where the F&%$ is that going..
    The last few clips are kinda embarrassing.. My KD was suck at like 2.. I couldn't get a break.. and kept dying like a fool.. mostly to vehicles as always..
  4. Ronin Oni

You're not using Republic Certified Striker. Report for immediate retraining immediately
    • Up x 2
  5. Yuki10

That's how they programmed it. Don't see anything unusual, seems like your typical PS2 mechanics.
  6. Hatesphere

looks like the old flare/smoke glitch.
  7. Reseil

This happened to me this evening. Any fix incoming or way to clear (the above suggestion did not work).