Why do you, a male, play a female character?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Valencino, Jul 31, 2014.

1. Mythologicus

Major was too much of a badass to not play.
  2. MaxDamage

I know some players use female characters in PS1 and PS2 because of the slimmer physical profile. Even if the hitbox is the same size it's psychological too.

Some guys just want the strategic advantage of being smaller.

Pretty sure they made female bums bigger since launch to compensate for this.

Would have been boobs too no doubt, but "feminists".
  3. Devrailis

I just wear women's underwear underneath my MAX suit. Best of both worlds if you ask me.
    • Up x 1
  4. MaxDamage

Just don't go commando.
    I tried it once and got my nanites crushed in the plating.
    Thank **** for respawn.
    • Up x 1
  5. NC_agent00kevin

Because its got to be humiliating to be killed by a sparkly tech camo clad woman with pink flower decals and a pink camo gun.
  6. Noktaj

I always make females characters just because if I have to play a game for hundreds of hours I'd prefer to watch a nice round girl butt than a furry male one. Just saying.

In FPS? Well because an owning girl is hot :D
  7. andy_m

I'm just old, so it never occured to me to choose a female character. Plus, I think if my missus found out I was playing as a female in a computer game she would probably say, "yea, I always thought you were a bit suspect..."
  8. MaxsYsY

welcome to the internet where girls are guys, guys are men and the children are the FBI;)
    • Up x 1
  9. volth

Why do girls play male characters?