Why do you, a male, play a female character?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Valencino, Jul 31, 2014.

1. Raven-1

Stupid Sexy Vanu.

That is all.
  2. GaBeRock

My main (tr) is male because I'm male. My alts are female because vanu booty and the hilarousness that is the femal NC voice.
  3. Rikkit

some of the players, who are fammilar with the male voice pack, still cant identify an ennemy, via the female voice pack...
    but psst dont tell them, i love my tiny tiny advantage, and dont want to buy a voice pack...

PS: dont know why, but with my female char i was getting more friendly tells, than with my male char.
    Ok, some of them asked, me if they could touch my boobs, but the tells i get are still more friendly....
  4. DrPapaPenguin

5. Vanudrax

Probably for the same reason that I, a female, play a male character. Just for something different.
    • Up x 3
  6. hawken is better

Because my original name was "ChimpetteMcSlutCarjacker," and SOE forced me to change it. I've asked to get a gender change but they refused.
  7. MaxDamage

What, do you ride around in an ATV all day or login just to stare at your corpse on the death screen?
    There is no third person.
  8. OminousZ

dude, you had me loling
  9. Lenox

When I introduced PS2 to two women, one chose the female model, and the other chose the male model because the female model looked "dykey as ****."
  10. RaiMarie

lol... This is my favorite too. I just hate when she says something else instead because this one is the best.
  11. zorKed

12. Demetrios

Male for NC and TR, female for VS, jiggle physics when
  13. muchmucha

If you play a virtual game, based on what you are in REAL life. Dude you have some serious mental problems.

Before someone asks, this is not facebook, you play this game to troll the enemy and have fun, pick whatever the gender you want. If you feel more male to pick a male character.... JUST ROFL you are probably a kid that never went to the gym and needs big muscle man on a virtual game to feel much stronk : D : D
  14. Goden

Am I not allowed to play as the sex that is the opposite of me? Is that wrong in some way? I don't direct this at you but there are people that legit believe that you can only play as a character of your own sex. It reminds me heavily of kids in school who don't associate with members of the opposite sex because of "cooties" or whatever.

I'm 21 years old. I stopped being 12 almost 10 years ago.
  15. Whatupwidat

Because it's a computer game and it doesn't matter?

For this game. Other games it's other reasons - like in Mass Effect I play as a female Shepard as I think Jennifer Hale is a better voice actor than Mark Meer.

(that said, my main account character is male - all my alts are female)
  16. zappy

because i knew the male voice over would become over used and boring.
  17. GnashingOfBeaks

I am female (I know, I know, there "are no females in PS2") and only my main is female. I honestly wish I had made her a male. All of my alts are now male because I just prefer the male models. I do that in most games. I just find them more aesthetically pleasing. I prefer my character to look badass and practical rather than sexy. Boob plates, for example, would never exist in the real world. Female models are horrendously under-armored compared to their male counterparts, the same as it is in most games.

That being said, the female models for this game ARE far better than most others in terms of balancing practical armor coverage while also trying to accentuate female "attributes."
  18. GaBeRock

booty transcends the boundaries of conventional physics. My NC alt is also female, though that's because I think the voice actor is hilarious.
  19. Riskae

I've played female characters since quake3...
  20. AkharGriffon

Well, I like the whole "Military girl who blows things up bit." Plus the female VS Gruff voice pack is hawt.

Also when I'm riding a Flash and I press T it makes it a calculated 3.89% more worth my while.
    • Up x 1