Why do my f'ing med kit's not work?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Orpheus66, Aug 26, 2013.

1. Orpheus66

Just wondering. Spend 300 crts for 3 med kits and not a single one work. I regain my health, then it disappears. Ok, 1/3 of my med kits dont work. Second one..same ******* thing..2/3 didnt work. So I used my final one, and guess what? 3/3 of my med kits didn't work.

I cannot be the only one having this issue, and one that is so frustrating why am I not seeing more threads about this?
  2. ViXeN

Its a server lag issue that happens sometimes.
  3. Orpheus66

"sometimes" is one huge ******* understatement. And I get if it is one med kit, but all 3?
  4. ViXeN

It usually only happens for me about once a week so its not really a huge issue. Its just REALLY annoying. And yeah, it will also happen sometimes when medics try to heal you, its not just the med kits.
  5. DJPenguin

This happens when the servers are overloaded. Healing and repairing breaks, jetpacks get infinite fuel and hamsters running the wheel die
  6. VSDerp

server lag. happens to me.
  7. LowTechKiller

It happens, but since med kits cost infantry resources, their not working when needed most has a 2-fold negative affect.:(