why do Engineers have a Ammo suit option

Discussion in 'Engineer' started by ArcKnight, May 7, 2013.

1. Alexanor

What I don't understand is why the Shield Suit for the Engineer costs 500 certs for the last upgrade,while for every other class it's only 200. Not that I would use it, but it still confuses me.
  2. commandoFi

Why is there mineguard on the flash? Sometimes you're just better off not asking or caring.
  3. urida

lol good point
  4. smoke eater

Hey, I killed a flash with a mine once. I had just left it on the road and forgot about it. About 20 mins later, there went a flash and then 'boom'.... no flash. If he had mine guard he may have made it to the second mine and then exploded.
  5. Nintyuk

Actually the flash would of made it to the second mine but the rider would of been killed by the first one.
  6. NinjaTurtle

For the same reason as the forward grip on bolt actions. It is a troll from SOE

I would love to know how many people actually use these options because anyone with the most minimal of thinking would realize they are useless
  7. smoke eater

So...... still a win situation for me. Excellent.
  8. vincent-

Yea well it's useful for my close quarters engineer with my smg. I don't have time to wait 3 sec in the middle of a firefight to play did the ammo box drop properly game.
    • Up x 1