Why did you mess with the Djinn mask?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Kodaa, Jul 3, 2013.

1. Kodaa

It looked just fine before, but now when worn with a camo, it's covered in hideous blue stripes. I would have never even thought about buying it in its current state.
  2. HadesR

Yeah it looks broken .. Hope it's a bug because its not what people paid for ..

[IMG]
  3. Belacossa

Beat me to it I was just uploading a screenshot looks horrible.
    [IMG]
  4. TheBlindFreak

Anyone have a picture of the other faction's?
  5. EngiNC

No offense, but I would have not buy it even before.

To me, the decent one was only the Vanu version.
  6. MFP_TK_02

The one with the tiny glasses that makes the wearer look like a teenage mutant ninja turtle?
  7. Backf1re

You have got to be kidding me! I sure hope this is a bug, because the only helmet that looks awesome is now ruined.
  8. HadesR

Yeah sure hope it's a bug .. Unless SOE don't realize messing with cosmetic looks is a big no no and not something that can be excused for " balance " reasons.
  9. Serell

Yeah, I hope it's a bug. The Djinn mask looks ugly without a camo, so I was planning to buy the Urban Forest camo and the Djinn mask, but not if it's gonna be like this and clip with my camo.
  10. EngiNC

Yeah, that is the better one to me :D
  11. ArcAngel

If this is not a bug i want my money back. THIS IS NOT WHAT I PAYED FOR! Oh and i just checked the other factions. THEY DID NOT CHANGE! We got scewed
  12. llPendragon

I've used this exact quote after every release, game update, patch, and hotfix for the past 6 months.
    Annihilator
    HEAT
    Bulldog
    Phoenix
    shotguns
    shotguns again
    MAX shotguns
    Bursters
    Liberator
    Rocket pods
    HE
    just about every NC infantry weapon
    etc...

I have yet to play a single month without something on my account being made worse after I bought it. At this rate, I'll be worse at BR100 than I was at BR1. :confused:
  13. Aegie

I should have known.

Keep trying to find reasons to come back and play this game. Just started to put some more hours in after a long break and dumped some SC on this mask because it was cool and these things can only be purchased with real money.

I too hope this is some kind of bug because otherwise there is exactly 0 probability of me ever putting more money into this game.

It's one thing to balance weapons, it is entirely different to change the cosmetics of cosmetic only items after purchase.
    • Up x 1
  14. Wezdor

• Up x 4
  15. HadesR

Yeah was just about to post that myself :)

They should pay us SC every time we post info on the official forums they can't be bothered to post themselves :p
    • Up x 3
  16. Archlyte

Glad it's just a bug. I was about to boycott the store